Sunday, September 13, 2009

Someone loves you,even when you don't think so don't you know,you got me & Jesus.

Dude,I haven't been this tired in my life!I even got 9 hours of sleep last night,but yet I'm still exhausted!So,I went to Revolve this weekend. And to be honest, it wasn't that great. I was expecting something more. It wasn't really the revolve team that made it suck so much,it was more my group I went with. I actually would of rather stayed home. But I did have fun,and I got a book,and saw the funniest thing ever. So I reckon it wasn't a waste of time.

Today I have church and since I'm in choir now...well I guess we're all meeting in the coffee shop. We'll see how this goes.... I'm going to say good morning to him,if I have the nerve. So anyways, I hope I don't pass out during church,that'd be horrible!Then I may be going over to Laura's to eat. He'll be there,that's why I don't think I should go even though I was invited. Then... night church. Then bed. Wooo!


So yeah,I uh.. don't know what else.


-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment