Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm nothing but a dreamer...

Bahaha!I was looking through some old stuff on my computer,and found this old poem I wrote. It's lame x) you should so read it,it'll change your life.

Untitled by:Christina Marie Shumard duhh!©

Well look at him now she's beat him down,
He turned back to me with a frown.
He said you were right,you knew all along,
I said now honey,how could I be wrong?
I was gonna give him another shot,
But then I thought.
That's not the kinda time I got.
No time for jerks or douchebags,
No time to hear them nag and nag.
I grabbed my shoes,ran out the door,
and made my way to the dance floor.
I lifted my eyes and looked across the room,
and that's when I saw you.
The beat started rockin,
I started poppin' and lockin'.
You came to me and asked me to dance,
I said alright I'll take this chance.
We started moving along to the beat,
you lifted my chin and said try not to look at your feet.
I said now honey,
do you want me to trip and fall and make you look funny?
You laughed with a smile and said it's not that hard,
Just follow my lead and you'll get it for sure.
I did what he said and indeed,
All I really had to do was pick up my feet.
We were moving swiftly across the floor,
I said alright I'm ready,lets add some more.
But then I heard a noise that threw me off beat,
it sounded like a beep beep beep.
I couldn't pinpoint it,figure out what it was,
Then I opened my eyes to see it was my alarm clocks buzz.
I hit the snooze and got ready for the day,
I'm nothing but a dreamer,what more can I say?©


Amazing isn't it?It's so rad!Well anyways,I have church tonight. And the microwave is beeping,with my tv dinner being ready!I will be back,because I'm going to post another blog after this one x)


-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment