Thursday, September 3, 2009

There's bars on the corners and bars on my heart..

I wrote a whole huge blog and than right before posting it "Oh firefox has crashed,now what are you going to do?" PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE. Ugh firefox. Ugh internet, blah! Whatever.

Anyways,I don't even remember what I wrote. I guess it's a second chance,for me to post something useful rather than complaining.

Tonight,bible study @ muggswigz. I'm excited. New people,and they're pimping. Foshizzle. It's gonna be rad.


After all this has passed,I still will remain.After I've cried my last, there will be beauty from pain. Though it won't be today,someday I'll hope again. And there will be beauty from pain.

The balls in your court now kid. You could go for it,or you could quit the game. Are you a coward?Are you just going to give up?The best thing for you,and you're not even around. Why are you so stubborn?It's your choice,win or lose.


I on the other hand,will not be in the game much longer. I'm going to get promoted if you don't pass the ball back soon. Hurry it up bub.


Straws,Yeah. I'm almost out.


God give me patience. Gahhh.


I'm so tired.


-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment