Friday, August 28, 2009

This is one way to scare the devil away,and maybe some unwanted people ;D

So,yesterday on my facebook status,any adventure began. ShaLacey and I made up raps out of boredom,and now I'm going to show you all our rapping skills!

Me :
My rappy,is crappy but I don't care I'm happy,your face looks like squished grapes,word.

ShaLacey : squished grapes squished grapes
rub them on ur scrapes
oh yea.

Me : Oh yeah,oh yeah.
There ain't no party like the holy ghost party cause the holy ghost party don't...

ShaLacey : STOP......say WHAT!!!


Trevor:
"Grrr..... I'm steaming mad.... grrr, yeah....
I'm a gangster, I'm a straight up G,
The gangster life, is the life for me,
Shooting people by day, selling drugs by night,
Being a gangster is hella tight,... Read More
I walk around town, with a stark erection,
Then gave your mom a yeast infection,
I saw the policeman, and punched him in the eye,
To serve and protect, what a lie!?
I also don't like white people, you shouldnt too,
And don't get me started about the Jews,

I'm a gangster, grrrrrr... I'm mad....
I'm a gangster, my ryhmes are bad,
I'm a gangster, I'm iced out like a freezer,
I'm a gangster, I don't listen to Weezer,"

ShaLacey :
we stand on the word
feelin free like a bird
ya heard.

Me: You stink,I think. you need that Jesus in your life,save that yeast for your wife,get in on that holy ghost party,cause that's where you'll feel real hearty. Gotta follow that Jesus read that word,yeah that's what I said,word.


Trevor :lol, that was from a song i quoted xD

ShaLacey : u use word too much lol....ummm my number one man is the King, i dont need any ring....to make me happy cuz imnot feelin crappy.....he died for us without any fuss.....so we could be saved and one day see a road paved....with gold and all the riches will unfold.

Trevor: we agreed that we hated rap now were making rap songs.... im lost


ShaLacey : haha i just made that up out of my head annnd it was bout jesus so i dont hate it


Me : Woohoohoo good one! I don't chase after them boys,all they want is some toys,I'm above there game,from heaven my Jesus reigns,I don't need their lies,no lies from them guys,cause I got that holy ghost,them boys are toast,I got me a spot in the book of life,and where I'm going there'll be no pain or strife.


ShaLacey : AHHHH u got that one grl that was fly


Trevor :*facepalm*

Me: Why thank you,now I'll never have to die,cause I'm so fly,I asked Jesus in my heart,now we can't be apart,he's my main man,he's my homie G,he's got the plan,he's got a future fo me!


Trevor: *double facepalm*


ShaLacey : everyday we go through a test
and we strive to do our best
just livin for our King
makes me wanna sing
praises... Read More
he will lead you through lifes mazes
standing right by your side
nothing can make him run and hide

Me:
There once was a man named David,he had that Jesus who saved him,he wrote poems all them Pslams,and Trevo does way too many facepalms, you need to face it homie,you need Jesus in yo life,cause you're bologna.

ShaLacey : he was ridin on a pony
lookin all bony
needin some bologna
to make him fat
so when he sat... Read More
he would fall flat
on the ground
makin a sound
like BAM
I told u not to eat anymore ham

Me:
There be a deceiver,yeah he prowls like a roaring lion,getting all these people crying,but he's just little satan,he's a phony so don't be shaken,he comes to steal,kill and destroy,but when you speak to him in the name of Jesus he runs like a little boy,you say you a believa,but I think you a deceiva,you say you living fo Christ,but I think you livin' only to please youself with yo life.

ShaLacey : hes full of bologna
the devil is a phony
he be tellin them lies
the cause of ur cries
in the night... Read More
ur tryin to put up a fight
the King stepped in
washed away ur sin
knowin ur livin for Him
ur no longer dim
but glowing bright
praisin god with all ur might
its a beautiful sight
servin him the rest of our life
theres gonna be pain and stirfe
but he will bring u through
and theres nuthin the devil can do


ShaLacey Marie Bertrand
haha ok thats it for me....for now


Me:
Haha guh we had it. I think we scared the devil away ;-)


ShaLacey
haha fo sho guh they cant mess with us.


So there you have it!We got Jesus in our hearts,and we're GREEEAT rappers..so we got it all! Foshizzle my nizzle.

(-;

1 comment: