Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Boredom eats away at my mind..

Dude,I'm insanely bored.
Not just because it's Tuesday,the one day I never do anything,but I'm also sad. And not to mention patiently waiting. And those of you who know me know I'm so not patient. It gets real irritating after a while. But I know,I gotta chillaxe.
So tomorrow,I got church. Which is what I've been waiting for forever. I have to talk to him,and I'm going to ask him what his deal is. Why he sometimes talks and sometimes doesn't. I'm going to tell him if he's trying to not hurt my feelings,he just needs to come right out and say it,then I'll leave him alone for good.
Problem solved. But I don't know what to think.
So Thursday,we got bible study at muggswigz,and there's probably going to be more people there.It's wicked cool. Speaking of,I have to read James 3 still...shucks.
Friday I'm going to see if I can go to the fair,cause it's what I've had in mind... if not Friday,then I'll try for Saturday.Sunday.. church again.

My oh so thrilling week.
Tomorrow is going to confirm everything though. I have to figure out what I'm going to say,memorize it,and say it to a friend before I talk to him. Then tomorrow..I have to walk up to him and say, hello..I need to talk to you. And that will seal my fate...

They say the best things in life come free,I don't believe that. I believe you have to give it all you've got,all your courage and strength. Cause the best things in life,they don't come free.

I'm not sure what to do with the rest of today,I'm super bored. I tried to sleep the day away but I can't sleep anymore.I almost wish I was a cat, then I could sleep all the time.. ugh.I have to talk to him. This is definitely a good patience test. I think God is trying to strengthen my patience,which is why I didn't get to talk to him Sunday night. I still don't know why he didn't show up. Blahhh.

I think I need to do something rather than sit here all day. I'll probably go for a walk or something.It's better than wasting life away waiting for tomorrow. Well yeah...
so that's about it..


-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment