Friday, August 21, 2009

So I said baby,it's 3am I must be lonely

I'm wondering if you knew..
that there was no color in the world until I met you?

Oh dear...
Help, something's wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.

Do you have a band-aid?
Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

So lately,I've been wondering.. where is this going?Will I even get to talk to you?Will we be okay?Will everything be over?


It's not easy,but I'm going to find the answers.Give me two days, and I can show you the world.I've come to notice,the skies are the brightest when I'm under the stars with you.So please just walk with me,and lets talk this over.I know we can work this out.


It's like running,but getting nowhere. It's like there's a brick wall keeping me from this,and I can't climb over it,or break through it.You're on the other side,and I know you can break through.It's you who's gotta fix this.I can't do anything,I'm helpless.


I'm crushed,black and blue..but you know I'd do it all again for you.


Lalala..lonely days and starlight nights.


So yes,I'm being completely random. I haven't talked to Cracker S in like.. two days.. and it wasn't even much.But at least I know he's not ignoring me.I cannot wait till Sunday..I can give him this note and hopefully everything will be okay again.Back where it all started.Although that's not what I wanted,there's nothing I can do.


All I know is,I'm counting on God. He's my strength and my fortress.He's got my back.Nothing can break me down.Whatever happens,is God's will.


I like cheese!Erm...banana pancakes?Dude..I'm so tired. I'm trying to pull an all-nighter..so I'm posting this blog.It's only 12am..I'm pathetic.Yep.Soo....I'm quite excited.Got a lot coming at me next week,but it's gonna be good I can tell.It's gonna give it it's best shot and I'm gonna fight it.

His laugh is awesome.

Just thought that had to be mentioned and appreciated.I enjoy his laugh..

Anyways,moving on.Lalala.I should read my bible to help me stay up for this all-nighter.I can't believe how exhausted I am already.If I can really stay up it'll be a shocker.I have a feeling in an hour I'll give up and go to bed.But I'm going to give it a try anyways.See how it works.


Shalalalalalala.Shalalalalala.Girl!I hear a song makes me think of a girl I used to know :-)

Ha,I'm allowed to be completely random.So,I bought this ipod at a garage sale right?And it was $5, 40GB works nice.Has some amazing songs on it and some I'm falling in love with.Used to be owned by a guy named Maverick.I'm determined to find this Maverick,because we could be good friends.We both have super good taste in music.Yes we do.


I should take new photos for my myspace eventually.I've been failing at keeping up with internet stuff because real life is like...BOOM.Outta nowhere.Don't you just love it?Sure is interesting.

Hm,I don't think I have anything interesting to say.


-Christina Conduit.



1 comment: