Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What could possibly go wrong?

So,have you ever had one of those days where everything that could possibly goes wrong,does?
-I haven't talked to Sam since Sunday,because I feel like if I always start the conversations he'll think I'm a stalker.
-My ex got a girlfriend,and I don't know why that even bothers me.
-Owen is being mean to me because I won't date him again,I even explained to him that I'm not dating again until my birthday,and told him we could try if he was willing to wait,and he said screw that.
-I've been cooped up in this house for two days straight.
And I think that's it.
I'm such a complainer,looking at this now it doesn't seem so bad.


But man,I just feel so weak.I need to focus on God..I was doing so good,but then lost it again. It's just rough. I can't live without him,but I try to.

Anyhoo,this is just a short post to say that I'm losing my mind.

-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment