Monday, July 27, 2009

And this is what happens when you go a few days without posting on blogger...

Hi!I'm tired -.- It's finally the end of a worthless Monday.Ach,it's no fun.I was going to go to Carrollton tomorrow,but I guess I'm not.I'm considering going to the girls movie night at "The Roc" But I don't really know if I feel like doing that.Wednesday..I've got nothing.I don't know,I thought I had a lot of plans.

But anyways,earlier today I went for a walk,I followed the railroad tracks,to a place I'd never been before..I found this secret place where you can watch over cars on the highway.It just gave me time to think,sitting there watching cars go by.Then I kept on walking,and walking.I found a clearing,with a little old shed..and I heard a truck starting up,and got a churning feeling in my belly.So I turned and ran back.Tomorrow I want to go check that place out again.It feels like an adventure to me.My video camera will definitely be there to capture every moment of whatever this may be.Yes,I'm a bit weird.I feel poetic today.But the weird thing is,I don't really have anything interesting to say.Ughhh.

Me and Janelle had a fantastic weekend,watched 3 movies,went to the fair,and pulled one all nighter. Well,she went to bed. I stayed up on webcam. I don't feel like talking about every little detail,but no..I didn't run into my ex at the fair. Kinda thankful for that. And I talked to someone at church..My newest crush pretty much..I had added him on facebook two days before..haha. He's pretty cool.I'm sure you'll hear more about him.


But other than that,nothing is going on.

-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment