Thursday, July 30, 2009

Because there's always a tomorrow...

Dear blogger,
I'm back again and I'm sorry for my last post.
Things aren't too bad,they just seem like it. I need to just suck it up.
I gotta get a positive attitude,and move on.

I went bowling with my sister and Chris today. And it wasn't too fun. But,on the bright side tomorrow there's a lockin at the roc. That should be fun,and get me back on my feet. The lock ins are always insane,and make you crazy and pumped.So,hopefully it will. And Sunday,will rock. Because I love Sundays/get to go to church/and see Sam. I think on Monday we're headed out to West Virginia. Hopefully,that would be amazing. I need a vacation desperately. And I love staying with David and Maria. It's tons of fun.


I need to lost a couple pounds,all of this stress is making me eat!Ach.I fail,I need a new way to cope.


-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment