Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rawr,I'm still alive.

VBS.

Well hello.I pretty much died for a while.I helped with VBS,and wow.I had the 3-5 year old class,and they were amazing.Although some of them were really bad.I think they taught me more then I taught them.All in all,I'm glad I signed up.I felt as though God was asking me to sign up,which usually helping with a bunch of snotty nosed kids isn't much of my favorite thing to do.But I listened to Him,and now I see why He wanted me to help.I'm better with kids now,got closer to an old friend,and had a ton of fun.

This weekend.

I am picking Janelle up tonight and she's staying with me till Sunday.So today,I'll be cleaning the bathroom before she comes over.I finally finished my room,and I'm thrilled about that.I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow,probably rent a movie or something.Saturday we're going to the fair all day,which isn't looking too good due to the fact that it has chances of storm on the weather channel.Oh joy.And I know I'm gonna run into my ex.I just know it!But I'm going to have fun at all costs!Then Sunday we were gonna go horseback riding,but I'll probably drop her off at church and skip the horseback riding because I don't want to miss youth group for two weeks in a row.I finished the video I made for the youth,from camp.It's pretty amazing,and the first one I've ever made.So I feel pretty good about it.But yeah,that's the excuses for my long absence.I should do a special post or something..

-Christina Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment