Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Million miles away,and still thinking of him..

I've figured out the first thing I have to give up to God.
Mufu.
That's one thing,I have got to let go of.
He was never mine,and never will be.He's God's.I enjoyed having him as a friend,
but it appears as though I'm not meant to have him in my life at all.
It's so hard to understand and get over it. Because I miss him terribly.I just wanna talk to him.
God,I need the strength to let him go.
After 1 year,and one month of him being far away, and not talking to him in 11 months,
I think it's time to let go.
This shouldn't grip me like this,my heart aches everytime he comes across my mind.
Which is almost all the time.It's hard to let go after getting so close to someone.
God,I pray that he's doing alright.
I'm going to let him go right now,that's it.No more thoughts of Mufu,this is the first thing I have to give you.
If I ever want you to write my love story.
Mufu is yours.I'm done.I'm letting go,not forgetting,but not remembering every waking second.

Goodbye my dear.


-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment