Saturday, March 28, 2009

We are all fools in love...<3

We are all fools in love. -Pride and Prejudice



We are complete idiots really.
We spend our days and nights completely obsessing over someone and yet
when we are with them we are unable to admit our true feelings and desires,
even when they might feel those same things towards us.
Even so,it is the way we are.-Christina Shumard


"Lovely. You're always, Lovely."



"No Mountains too high and no oceans too wide.
Cause together or not, our dance won't stop.
Let it rain, let it pour.
What we have is worth fighting for.
You know I believe, that we were meant to be!"-HSM


"Now hold me tight, tell me I'm the only one, and then I might, never be the lonely one," ~Hold Me Tight by The Beatles





"You are an angel, making all my dreams come true tonight"




"I'd give up all I have just to breathe, the same air as you, 'till the day that I die, I can't take my eyes off of you"





Time square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true...



I wish I could drive away to the sunset back to the day that we first met,
only believe the things I wrote,I'll put it in a note yeah,
cross my t's and dot my i's better say hello
don't you dare say goodbye....



Can you stay strong?
Can you go on?
Kristy are you doing okay?
A rose that won't bloom
Winter's kept you
Don't waste your whole life trying
To get back what was taken away-The Offspring




Allo!I am utterly tired of these bloody rude people.I can't believe that I thought they changed.I wish they would go back to Arizona,stay out of my life,and stop screwing everyone over.I know it's kind of mean...but come on!If it were someone important who had won that contest,the prize would of stayed at $50 instead of going down to $25 when I won.And I didn't even get it till a month after!That made my mother so angry,she was going to complain to the head quarters (ahaha) but now it's too late anyways.Frods,fakes,they just drive me nuts.


On the other hand it's almost Sunday,which makes me quite happy.I'll just go through the day living my life and make it a point to stay away from those people.I won't let anyone in tomorrow.Only the people who I love and who love me.Then I will end the day thanking God.I will also begin it that way.Cause if I don't pray first thing in the morning,my day turns out horrible.I can hardly wait till Monday,as I always wait for it.(If you are just tuning in,read my other blogs and you shall see why Monday is so wonderful)But whatever.I need to go on a vacation or something.An escape.West Virginia,oh how I would love to go down there.The men have such wonderful country accents.But,I get stuck here with all these people.The ones that frustrate me to no limit,and the ones I love with my whole heart.I'm pretty sure the ones that I love make it with living here with all these people who try to make my life a living hell.


All I ever do is try to help people.And I'm little miss innocent.I never do anything bad.But when I try to do one tiny bad thing,I get caught.That is so messed up.And the people who are doing horrible stuff all the time never get caught,and people think that those bad people are oh so innocent little angels.How sickening!How utterly repulsive!But they will get what they have coming.I progress.Oh what a strange week.



L is for the way you look at me....?



It will all get better,I know it will.
I'm not okay today,and I can't guarantee that I will be okay tomorrow,but in the future I will be okay,and that I am sure of.


Dear Skylie,you are the girl!I love you so much,and I know you are probably tired of trying to help me out,but you are my best friend.You seem to have it all together,but if you ever need anything I promise I will be here for you!See you tomorrow night.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment