Monday, March 30, 2009

Am I adored?

Oh dear,I do believe I had some success.Holy hell,I did.So I walked through those doors as usual and he greeted me with that same lovely smile.He said,"I won't be able to give you a ride home tonight,because my niece is here and I have to have her home by 9:30,her bedtime."I just smiled and said,oh that's ok.I was kinda worried I wouldn't get anywhere,and nothing would happen and it would be another wasted night.Practice started and we went through it as usual yadda yadda.Then it ended and I was sitting there as he was out dancing,and his niece was sitting by herself.I decided I should introduce myself to her.It turns out she's pretty cool for a 12 year old.Her name is Ashley,and she asked me all kinds of things.It was nice talking to someone who is so interested in hearing what you have to say.Then he came over to us and started talking.I could of died.And of course someone asked him to dance and he went back out again and me and Ashley kept talking.She lives with him,which is really cool and I got to learn a lot about him.She asked me if I liked him and my response was,"what?!" haha then she said,as a friend.And I said oh yeah,he's a cool guy.He came over and asked me to dance,which made me utterly happy.And she ended up asking me for my phone number so we could hang out sometime.I was kinda happy,I guess I'm pretty cool to a 12 year old,but hey I can't complain,if she goes anywhere I think he would have to take her.Which means I would get more time with him.And good news!I reminded him that he promised me some more practice and he asked if I could come at 6:30 next week.(yeah I know,only an hour early but hey it's better then nothing)I said sure that sounds great.And he said his niece would be there and he wants me to help teach her cause I guess she's just beginning,and I could tell that during practice.Sooo,yeah I'm getting somewhere with him I hope.And I hope on the way home,Ashley told him all about me.Aha.



So I guess it is random quotes time...


You've got to stand for something or you will fall for anything.



Don't ever give up on something or someone that you can't go a full day without thinking about.


Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.




Sometimes questions are more important than answers.



What's teenage love? It's staying up late for each other, and barely staying awake in class the next day. It's passing each other between classes and stopping to say hi, but ending up running to your next class right before the bell rings. It's going to the mall, wandering around hand-in-hand, with a silence that's comfortable. It's watching a movie in the theatres, with his arm slowly creeping onto your shoulders, and you resting your head in his arms. It's walking around at night, for no reason at all. His chest, her head, looking at the stars. It's uncertainty of how long it will last, a risk you're both willing to take, even if it means you'll have a broken heart. It's not yet true love, not like, nor lust, nor infatuation. It's teenage love, here to stay. Here to play with our hearts, and never go away.



Most people are stronger than they know.
They just don't choose to believe in themselves.




Why don't you open up your eyes?
These are more than passing glances
Why don't you say what's on your mind?
Cause I'm taking all the chances.


To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.



It takes a life time to find someone,
but only a moment to fall in love.




You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.




When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.



If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.





Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.




“Sometimes I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day.”

--John Mayer


I want a reaction.
I want you to do something about this. I'm tired of wondering if you feel the same way. I just wish I could tell you how I feel, to either set the ball in motion, or end it all right here.





O,is for the Only one I see.... ?




Yes I'll admit,I don't have anything in order.I'm a complete nutcase,I'm a rollercoaster ride,I'm crazy,I change my mind every 5 minutes,but baby I promise I'm worth it.



Dear (super amazing guy who I have a stupid secret crush on),I just thought you should know some things.I love your hair,your eyes,your smile,your arms,your muscles,your feet,your movements,your laugh,your voice,your everything.Your hair,is super wicked amazing,it's not too long or too short,but it's long enough to run my fingers through,if someday I'm ever able to do that.Your eyes light up in the most amazing way,when your eyes look into mine I lose my train of thought.Your smile can brighten up my day,and my week,and the world.Your arms,I'd love to be in them.Your muscles....uhh hahah.Your feet,I don't know how you do it but they move super fast.The way you move,is like a full on rainstorm and I'm a house of cards<3>

1 comment:

  1. Dear Christina,oh what a lovely post.This guy you talk about sounds like quite the fellow.But do you ever post his name?Lol.I hope you get a chance with him,if you just keep trying I know you will.Don't give up hope,keep your hopes high and keep on fighting for him.You are a wonderful best friend,and a wonderful person.I love you<3

    -Skylie

    ReplyDelete