Thursday, March 26, 2009

If you got the poisen I've got the remedy..

So,I'm really getting somewhere for once.I'm serious this time.At least I think so.I picked up where I left off on everything and I'm starting from there.This all feels so new to me though,I've changed so much.I'm a new person.Not that that's a bad thing.I wasn't the greatest person before but now I'm starting to like what I'm turning into.I'm starting all over again.


There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how.-Oasis


"I’m weak in the knees for you , but I’ll stand if you want me to"



"When you’re gone
Will I lose control?
You are the only road I know
You show me where to go"
-Lights


"when i sleep i dream and it gets me by
i can make believe that youre here tonight"
-yellowcard




"i can wait but i cant wait forever"
-simple plan





"heres to the nights we felt alive
heres to the tears you knew you'd cry"
-eve 6




"i just wanna scream and lose control
throw my hands up and let it go"
-avril lavigne





And I don't want the world to see me because i don't think that they'd understand...



Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.




You smiled at me; it made my day.
You talked to me; it took my breath away.


He walks fast, but is never in a rush.
I wish I could understand him more, but it's awful hard
when you can't stop staring at his eyes



Did you ever notice that there is always
that particular line in that certain song that
always stands out in a certain way and
reminds you of that one person you can't forget?





because you're beautiful & you don't know it because you're smart & you don't believe it. you're the kind of girl that guys don't get over. & you're the kind of the kind of other girls get compared to.



Summer is a declaration of independence. A time to be free, to have fun, to live life with no expectations and no pressure. But
summer is a time of change - and summers can bring fears of losing who you are and what you believe. One summer can alter a life forever. One summer could change everything about you. Everyday in the summer
is an experience, a chance to reinvent. Let summer change you - but never get too far from where you've been.




you can't describe the feeling to anyone.. not even your best friends. because the rush that you get around him is more than anyone could ever explain.




I'm not a fan of showing how i feel.
so take it as you get it and run.






Hold me in your freezin' arms
Before we have to go.
I wince a little, but it's not because I know the truth. – Snow Patrol



It's not a quote until you write it down, It’s not a phrase until you say it; you don’t Know love until you experience it.




" I need the smell of summer, I need its noises in my ear. "



Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was.
Someone walked into your life, you fell in love. Or did you?
Maybe it was only a childish infatuation.
Or maybe it was a brief moment of insanity.




If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.


Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.




The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
and I'm a house of cards
And you stood there in front of me just
Close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see
What I was thinking of

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile
-sparks fly,Taylor Swift






She can't see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile
She'll never notice how you stop and stare
Whenever she walks by
And you can't see me wantin' you the way you want her
But you are everything to me

[Chorus:]
And I just wanna show you
She don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable
Instead I'm just invisible

There's a fire inside of you
That can't help but shine through
She's never gonna see the light
No matter what you do
And all I think about is how to make you think of me
And everything that we could be
-Invisible,Taylor Swift



The heart wants what the heart wants.
<3


Because the remedy is an experience....-Jason Mraz










No comments:

Post a Comment