Saturday, March 14, 2009

Some quotes and updates!

All I have to do is look into his beautiful brown eyes,
smile and watch him smile back. && it lets me know, that everything’s going to be okay.


There are always two choices.
Two different paths to take.
One of them is easy,
but the only reward is that it's easy.


The woman came out of mans ribs, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved.


if you don't like what you're
getting; change what you're doing.



Any girl can look in your eyes a million times & still not get what I see in just a single glance.




age is a number; not a limitation.


he has the most gorgeous eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh every time he speaks and when you look into his eyes it's hard to turn away.



I'm just living my life & being the best version of a woman I can be. I’m not always going to please everyone. At the end of the day, the only person I should be answering to is myself. You have to speak your mind. Don’t let anyone talk you out of being you.



She never even knew she had a choice.
And that's what happens when the only
voice she hears is telling her she can't.
- keith urban


But did you know,you can let go?
Let loose sometimes,and maybe dance,maybe hold hands..
Just don't give up tonight.~Jimmy Robbins




If there's one piece of advice I can give you, It's this. When there's something you really want, fight for it. Don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems. And when
you've lost all hope, ask yourself if in 10 years from now, your gonna wish you gave it one more shot. Because the best things in life, they don't come free.





it's amazing how i can have the worst
day ever and all you have to do is smile
to make it better.



"Sometimes the most real things in life are the things that can't be seen."


So let's lie in the grass
and stare at the stars.
Live through the moment,
figure out who we are.



If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.




Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.



Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss



You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss



When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."




It will be as if I'd never existed.-Edward Cullen




If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.



What do I look like?The wizard of oz?You need a brain?You need a heart?Go ahead,take mine.Take everything I have.-Twilight.




your eyes, they shine like the sea
and the sky, that's what i think of
when i think of you and me
and your smile glows brighter
than anyone I've known
i want that smile all for my own.



I’m not like anyone you’ve ever known, & maybe that scares you a little bit. Cause here you are, with a girl that actually cares for you, & for once in your life, you don’t know how to deal with that.





Sometimes, we expect too much. The key is to just expect nothing. That one time when you're not all caught up in thinking about what you want to happen, it will.




"There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem."


I spent too much time chasing something I thought I couldn't have,then decided I didn't want it and moved on.
Now it's after ME!-By Christina Shumard(me)



Once you've made it through the storm,you turn around and see what's left.
Two good friends ready to help you put the pieces back together.-Christina Shumard(me)




Ok,so there's some random quotes about how I'm feeling lately.
I've decided on a few things.
1.I'm changing who I am.I need to stop worrying so much,and let things happen.I need to start taking risks,instead of wondering what could of been.I need to show people who I really am,instead of hiding behind a mask that I can't stand.
2.No guy is unattainable,it's a true statement.The ones I really think are unattainable,I get.And then I see they're not as great as I thought they were.-Christina Shumard.
3.If someone hurts you for no reason at all,they are most definitely not worth it.
4.Don't waste your time on something you only want,fight for the things that you truely need.
5.Don't bail out on the people who were always there,for someone who will leave at the first sign of trouble,people aren't always who they say they are.-Christina Shumard.
6.Be who you are,and not what others want to see.


I'm tired of being on the bleachers,I wanna be out there in the game!-Christina Shumard.
I'm gonna fight for what I need.It seems I never get anything I want,I just give things away and get nothing in return.I'm going to stop that for a little bit,until I find someone worth giving my all to,without expecting anything in return.Cause if they are worth it,they will return it all when I least expect it.


If someone says they love you too quickly,don't believe them.Wait until they prove it.-Christina Shumard


Questions,with answers solving them.
1.Why is the thing I want so impossible to get?
-With God,ALL things are possible.the thing you want just might not be what you need.

2.Why do I feel so empty all the time?
-Without love,there is no point to life.
The love of God will fill you up.
Dance with God,and at the right time,he will let the right guy cut in.

3.Why do people treat me so badly?
-Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be given to you. For with the same measure you measure it will be measured back to you."


Eh those are the top questions I found solutions too.
Any questions?Send them to me at , secretbolivargrl@aol.com
I'll answer them in a blog.I also give advice,need it?Email,I'll also post the answers in a blog.Use a nickname so you know who the advice is for.;D


Lets see here,what else?
That's actually about it.
God has been blessing me so much lately,and I haven't the slightest idea why,but I like it.<3


-Christina AKA Wolf.

1 comment:

  1. most this is tru and very kool and i hope u find ur perfecrt match and i'll help u find him and nvr lose hope or faith and it all work out 4 u in the end and u look hot in the pic XD ur an awesome friend and person and any guy if lucky 2 date u and those r good quotes u can change some1's life with those and u can b ther e shining star in there world i'm so glad i got awesome kool amazing friend like u and thanks 4 all things u done 4 me and good luck and i'll alaways b there 4 u and u dont evr gotta b afraid 2 tell me anything ur awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete