Sunday, March 8, 2009

Say what?Updatttttteeeeeeeeesss!!

So,I was looking at the guy I like through binoculars about last Monday(Yeah I know creepy aye?)I'm pretty sure he saw me too but I pretended I was just looking around the room haha so fun.Nancy says she bets that I won't like him anymore after about a month or so.I say I'll still like him.He's just that awesome.Gah,I hate the fact that it seems like no one likes me.I feel so unwanted.But it's all good.


Still waiting for the newsletter from "The Roc" with me in it.Then I'll post a pic of it.But in the meantime,I'm super happy with my hair.It's brunette now and much,much better.I feel so much more mature,it kinda makes me look older.Which is good cause the majority of people think I'm 13.Jeez people,wayy off.I swear I need a vacation.Next trip to West Virginia,I'm going.I don't care what I have to miss.I wish I could just turn my room into Hawii or something,how cool would that be?Oh far-fetched haha.Mondays are pretty awesome.
Am I freaky or what?Well anyways,I'm utterly exhausted.Again.Me and my boring scedule.We have spice of life this Tuesday.Oh joy.And Amy is gonna be there *rolls eyes*.She just bothers me a bit too much.I think I should write sweet letters for random people,or ding dong ditch some cookies ..as in,make cookies,ring someones doorbell and leave them on their doorstep then run like the dickens!It sounds so fun(: Maybe the leftover cookies from spice of life.I also love writing letters,so I'll do both.↓↓↓↓↓ There's my new hair.Well,kinda the new me.


I'm kinda trying to be a whole new person.I doubt it's working.I'm somewhat better though,in personality.Trying to be better,a better friend,better person,better...I donno.But whatever.(:



Ehh should I do a quote for the day?I'll do one written by me to end this.



I spent too much time chasing something I thought I couldn't have,then decided I didn't want it and moved on.
Now it's after ME!-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment