Monday, March 23, 2009

I'll be Fearless for You Baby<3

Taylor Swift - Fearless




There's somethin' about the way
The street looks when it's just rained
There's a glow off the pavement
You walk me to the car
And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there
In the middle of the parking lot
Yeah
Oh yeah

We're drivin' down the road
I wonder if you know
I'm tryin' so hard not to get caught up now
But you're just so cool
Run your hands through your hair
Absentmindedly makin' me want you

And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress
Fearless

So baby drive slow
'Til we run out of road in this one horse town
I wanna stay right here in this passenger seat
You put your eyes on me
In this moment now capture it, remember it

Cause I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress
Fearless

Well you stood there with me in the doorway
My hands shake
I'm not usually this way but
You pull me in and I'm a little more brave
It's a first kiss,
It's flawless,
Really something,
It's fearless

Oh yeah
Cause I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress
Fearless

Cause I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress
Fearless

Oh, oh yeah



The end ^ ^



I'd give anything for him to know,
for him to understand me,get to know me..
We have so much in common but never get to spend time together.
Once a week,every week,3 hours at the most.
I don't even get to spend that time talking to him.
I'm so thankful for it though.
I'm just happy I know him,he's a really great guy.
And maybe I'll get a chance with him,maybe I won't.
He's the only guy I like right now.
Crazy huh?I always used to like 4-5 guys at a time,and hoped that one of them would like me.
Now I'm at 1.Just one.
And other guys are interested in me now.
I don't like any of them!
We have...:
Bear: he's sweet but too immature,and younger then me,that was never a problem for me,dating younger guys I mean..but I just need maturity.
Ethan: I met this kid for the first time on Sunday,and apparently he likes me now.Weird huh?And my friend likes him,I feel bad for her.But I don't like him,so he's wasting his time liking me.
Ty: No no no no no.'nough said.
I don't even wanna go through the other two guys.
Ugh >.<
I might also be wasting my time liking the guy I like,
But I honestly can't help that.
I see him again tonight,and I'm gonna try my best to talk to him a lot.
He really needs to get to know me.
I'll probably do another post tonight,about how it goes.
I always do that.
His eyes light up when he smiles,and when he smiles at me,I wanna be the one causing that smile.I wonder what's going on inside his head,that makes his eyes sparkle like that,it must be something amazing.A guy like him would probably never go for a simple girl like me.-Christina Shumard.Sure enough,here am I wasting time chasing something that I might never get.
But I'm gonna keep on fighting.There's a 39% chance that he could like me,yes folks the percentage went down,why?Because I was just so sure of myself before,now I'm not so sure.But there's the chances,and that's still pretty good.Well,I know someday I'm gonna get a chance with him.I know it.



I don't get excited about much anymore,and I missed the Jimmy Robbins concert on March 18th,it was so upsetting!But he's coming down to Cleveland on April 1st,and I'm gonna talk about that and how I need a ride to it around my crush,and maybe he'll over to take me.I mean,there's very small chances of that but it's worth a try anyways,right?


I finally got my webcam,and I've gotten to use it.I had so much fun on that thing with Tyler and Dwayne.We are so effin funny,aye?Wanna see me on cam?Ask for my aim,msn,or yahoo.


Only about 3 more hours till I get to see him tonight.I'm pumped.This is what I've been waiting for all week.I haven't got excited about anything else.


Danny owes me my gift card still!He said he'll have it for me Wednesday,and if he doesn't,I'm gonna make him just give me some money.If it was one of the Pastors kids who won the contest,they would have gotten their gift card the day of.Oh but noooo,I don't get mine for weeks because I'm not so special I guess.I don't even wanna get into things about Pastors kids,any pastors kids,not just any of my pastors in particulier.I always used to like PS's,I'd automatically fall in love(or whatever you wanna call a crush in simpler words) with pastors sons.So freakin weird.Ugh.All that ever brought me was problems haha!I now know what Diana meant when she always warned me not to marry a preachers son.Haha that's just too funny.


Holy hell,I miss the past somewhat.I mean,I'm cool where I'm at,but being young was so much easier.Like back in the past,with Mufu and Charlie,and video games and sneaking guinea pigs in the house cause my parents wouldn't let me have one.Ah,good times good times.And the first TWAM trip.It was so amazing,but 2008's wasn't so great.And this one is gonna be horrible because they told us it's only gonna last 2 days.What the hell?How can you even do a mission trip in 2 days?It upsets me so much.I actually liked youth group better when we had it at the church I think.The Roc is kinda cool,but the church,well it was just...I can't explain it.Things are so different now.Summer is finally coming though,and that's the time when I make all the great memories.I always make good,unforgettable memories in the summer..but in the winter I always make memories that I regret.I find that so odd.It makes me confused and angry.I hate winter with a passion!It's so annoying.


I know I can't live in the past,and I can't wish for the future.I've gotta toughen up and be okay with the Now.The now is me writing a blog about what's going on now,although here I am typing about the past.Lovely isn't it?But nothing is happening right now.I'm waiting to see him,and hopefully get him to see how we have so much in common.But maybe that's not what he's looking for.I don't know if I'm what anyone is looking for.But I know,there is someone out there.Someone for me.Just for me.The trouble is,finding that person.It's so bloody hard.He could be billions of miles away for all I know.



I got a really cute shirt at walmart the other day.I already have what I'm wearing picked out,for today.I'm not wearing my new shirt today,but I'm going to wear it Wednesday to youth group and next week when I see him.That's one of the things I love about going a bunch of different places with different people and different friends.You can wear the same thing that you wore with one group of friends,with another group of friends,and they don't even know that you wore it the day before.Haha funny,but now everyone knows my secret.Oh well,I don't really have anything to hide anymore.What can I say?I'm Christina,I'm a utter freak.But I'm ok with that.I don't care who doesn't like me or who does.In the end,I'll always have God.And hopefully Taylor;D



I've recently started listening to a classic radio station,and I'm starting to like classic music.Mostly the classic rock,but hey.The only types of music I don't like are rap and screamo.Well,I can live with screamo but I really don't like it.And rap is just awful.Bloody annoying to my sensitive ears.The only type of music that has never failed me,is country<3



I don't know what else I can babble on and on about.That's probably about it.Maybe I can do another blog right now to kill time,like working on another one of my stories.I like to write(:




-ClassyChristinaConduit AKA Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment