Thursday, March 19, 2009

And so here I sit thinking...

I rather enjoy it when you can't get someone off your mind.
Well,maybe not so much.Especially when they're not yours,and you don't see them often.
But,I absolutely love it when,they make the time you do get to see them completely worth it.
I like a little something to get me through the week.
His lovely smile,His amazing eyes,That wonderfully fabulous personality.
If not for this,I don't know what would get me through the week.
Although he's not mine(yet)it's still nice to pretend,aye?



And I'm not okay. There is a lot going on. I'm not okay today, and I cannot guarantee that I will be okay tomorrow, but I will be okay in the future, and that I know.



Bloody hell,is it fair?
All I ask for is a man,and I get a boy.
I ask for a sweetheart,and I get a douche bag.
I ask for maturity,and I get immaturity.
I ask for trust,and I get shut out.
But somewhere out there,
Is a man,who would treat me right,pull out chairs for me,and do wonderfully sweet things without me asking for them.A man who is mature,one that knows how to have a good time,but also knows when to be serious.One that will trust me,and in return I will trust him.
This is not unattainable,I don't ask for too much.
I don't ask for stunning good looks,or a six pack,or blue eyes,or anything of the sorts.I ask for a man.Simple enough.



If you've got the poison I've got the remedy


The remedy is the experience.
This is a dangerous liaison
I say the comedy is that it's serious.
This is a strange enough new play on words
I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend
The rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends
When it all amounts to nothing in the end.


I won't worry my life away.

I won't worry my life away.-Jason Mraz




What is time,but the tick of a clock?Live your life the way you want,regardless of time tick tock tick tock.-Christina Shumard



Said, if you want to call me baby
Just go ahead, now
And if you'd like to tell me maybe
Just go ahead, now
And If you wanna buy me flowers
Just go ahead, now
And if you'd like to talk for hours
Just go ahead, now-Spin Doctors




You don't know me,you don't even care,
she said I think I'll go to Boston,I think I'll start a new life..
Where no one knows my name.



I looked at you and said,
"And I'll never forget all those nights we spent together..."
You looked at me with that adorable confused look you make,
"What nights?"
I smiled at you and replied,
"The ones I dream of every night,the ones we have yet to create."-Christina Shumard



Me:Holy hell Skylie,you know what I just realized?
Skylie:And what would that be,Christina?
Me:I have everything I could ever want,and then some.But I don't have him,and I finally figured out why.
Skylie:Why?
Me:Because I don't want him,I need him.For some reason,I just lack the things I truly need.



Where words fail,music speaks.


I hate the way he looks at her marveled and amazed,and she looks at him disgusted and annoyed....



Dear Diary,everything is turning out alright for once,I don't think I'll need to complain to you anymore.So now what the bloody hell do I write in this thing?-Christina Shumard


Everytime I log into myspace,and see my friends statuses,all I see is depressing quotes or them whining about how life sucks.Oh my goodness,you foolish people.If you don't like what you're getting,change what you're doing.



And maybe I should find some new friends who have a better outlook on life then to whine about it in a myspace status.XD



Me:Oh and Skylie,I just realized something else..
Skylie:What is it?
Me:He's simply amazing.His eyes light up when he smiles,and his smile...I'd love to be the one causing that.He's such a sweetheart.
Skylie:Then go to him.Tell him this,not me.



And I sit and watch the sunset,ending another day.Not much has been accomplished this day,just waiting for tomorrow.But what if tomorrow never comes?We musn't waste our todays wishing for tomorrows.-Christina Shumard

No comments:

Post a Comment