Friday, April 3, 2009

Things don't always make since...

Why in the hell are things so weird lately?My grandfather died on April 1st,and I did not cry,I wasn't even sad.Why?Because I hardly knew him,he never treated me like I was a grand daughter.I mean,he wasn't mean to me or anything,I just didn't know him.My mum's friends' husband also died on April 1st,two in one day.The things that happen on April fools day,completely unforgettable.



But on a lighter note,things are alright for me.Sure they're probably hard for a lot of people,but I'ma doing alright for once in my life.I never complain about my problems,and I won't.I used to be such a complainer,but lately,not at all.Things are going good.I've been content with myself.I haven't called myself ugly or fat in two weeks.For once I'm starting to realize,I have it a lot better then most people.



It's only Friday right now,and usually I sit around complaining about how much I hate Fridays,but not today.My parents are going to someones funeral,not my grandfathers but the other guys.And I don't have to go thank God.I hate funerals.Sure I'm stuck home tonight,but that's okay.And I'll probably still be stuck home tomorrow.Fine,alright.Give it your best shot life,cause I won't be brought down.I have my stereo,my cell phone,and my new empty notebook.That's all I need to get through these two days.



Lets see here,only 3 more days till Monday.I can hardly wait.Although now there's something to cause conflict with my good Monday,and what would that be?My grandfathers funeral is also Monday.The one day I'm meant to be happy and spend time with my crush.How ironic,isn't it?But that's okay.Also,the funeral and everything that comes with it is over at 3:15pm.And I don't have to see *him* till 6:30.I hope that buys me enough time to sort out everything and what I'm gonna do.



Oh,is it random quote time?Yes please.



Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and think of what could go right.



How do you go forward
if you won't let go of the past?
And how do you open one door
if you can't close the last?



So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows, but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them.



You can fear the future or you can embrace it.
The choice is yours
* Smallville *



the days don't seem to change
strolling down memory lane
hand in hand with the person I used to be
before your words spoke symphonies
to here to now to me
hand in hand with the person I used to be..-Jimmy Robbins



"All of the wasted time
The hours that were left behind
The answers that we'll never find
They don't mean a thing tonight"



"You used to shine so bright But I watched all of it fade"



"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
just to lie you've got to rise above"


What makes you think everyone wants you?You'll see in the end when you're all alone that you were wrong.-Christina Shumard


So lets close our eyes and makes far-fetched wishes wasting our time,
Candy coated kisses.
Why wish when you could fight for what you want?
Is love not a battlefield?
Get out there in the fight,you're gonna go far kid.-Christina Shumard



-ClassyChristina

No comments:

Post a Comment