Sunday, November 6, 2011

Guize, I went to bed at 1 and woke up at 5:30. I feel like the Proverbs 31 woman right now. My candle burns late into the night, and I'm up before the sunrise.

Which is good, considering last week I was thinking about how I wanted to be more like the Proverbs 31 woman. Maybe just not in this way, because it wears me out... buuuuut, it's close enough. I leave for church in an hour. And will be there two hours early. But that's okay, because it's worth it. After church there's band practice, and I guess then we're going to a concert. I forget who all the bands were except for Disciple. So a roadtrip to Cleveland should be fun. Work was a lot better last night. My first night felt like a disaster. Now I'm a pizza making master. Well, not quite. But I'm close haha. It's been great at keeping my mind off of a certain so and so anyway, so that's a great bonus. Less time to think. I'm always overthinking. This is a short post, btdubbs. Because I'm still not ready for church. /nerdrage

~Ms. Conduit

Have a good day everyone! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment