Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Be prepared;
rant coming in 3... 2.... 1!

Today was good.
Went up to Canton.
Hung around.
Listened to the
new emery cd tons.
OH! I start work at
subway, Friday 8-2.
Pshyeah. =)
God is good to me.
Picked up an old, old
friend. Amazed that she
agreed to come to church.
It was great to see her again.
Church was good.
Convicting at times..
Guilt tried to come over
me, but then I remembered
God's grace is enough and I
don't have to feel guilt and
shame anymore.

Bottom line;
people aren't to be trusted
with your life. Leave that stuff
to God. If you feel in your heart
that something isn't right,
don't get talked into it because
people call you paranoid.
Capisce?

Awesome day.
Just time to change
a few things.
God, thanks for revealing that
stuff to me.

Tomorrow; laundry and cleaning.
Friday; Work 8-2 and maybe starbucks.
Saturday; Work 8-2 and church.

I'm going to go listen to emery and think.
And read my bible, a little behind on devotions.
Catch up time.

-Ms. Conduit

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment