Friday, February 4, 2011

New sequiny dress, and some sparkles?
Oh heck yes. ♥

Todays been weird. But it's been good.
It's great to know that I'm going back to
Ohio tomorrow. I'm so happy. Soo
happy.

I've wrote two songs, and a poem while
here. Which is kind of a surprise. I didn't
figure I'd have time/inspiration to write..
But it just kinda happened. So, I guess that's
pretty cool.

Home. You never realize how much you're
gonna miss it til you're gone. You go to get
away thinking, "Oh, I can escape my problems
if only for a little while." Those problems are
gonna be there waiting for you when you
get back. And then you think, "Oh. Crap."
Thankfully, I left no problems at home.
It just seems that now that I'm gone, everyone
wants to see me. People who otherwise don't
talk to me. I guess it's just a little weird.
I don't know, I guess I'm rambling and making
no sense. It's what I'm best at?

OMW.
Montgomery Gentry.
"What do ya think about that."
Been in my head for about
a week now.
"I was here first, this is my piece of dirt,
and you're ramblin' don't rattle me."
Best. Line. Ever.
Yes, it's irrelevant.
But everything I post is.

I've been reading Psalms over and over
again. And David summed it up for me.
Psalms 16:2
"I said to the Lord,
“You are my Lord. Without you, I have nothing good.”

Before I ever read that, I was thinking. My whole
life revolves around God. Church, bible studies, heck,
God's my best friend. I mean, He's the only one who's
always there to listen. He's given me all that I have.
He's given me my talents and abilities. He's blessed
me. And I was thinking, what if I didn't know God?
What would I be? What would I be doing with my
life? He is my life. And I love that I can say that.
Without Him, I would truly have nothing good.
He is everything to me. He's the reason behind basically
everything that I do. And it's just so mind boggling to
think about. I don't know how people live their lives
without Him. If I didn't have Him, I would have
nothing. Literally.

So yeah, ramblin' done.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment