Thursday, January 6, 2011

In other news,
I sing tomorrow. At church. And apparently
a bunch of folks from another church are coming
to this service. Oy vey. Just more reasons to
be nervous. I'm so afraid I'm going to mess up.
Not to mention, I invited like 5 people. And two
of them are coming. I'm glad though. Church is
great, and everyone should be there :)
I'm still nervous though.

SATURDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY.

Sorry. I'm back to normal.

Okay, so today I cleaned. I now have a clean bedroom
and bathroom. I went downstairs earlier, and stepped in something.
I looked down, afraid of what I might see. But as it turns out,
it was just laundry detergent. Oh, but it couldn't be that simple.
A whole THING of laundry detergent. All. Over. The floor.
I about died. So, guess who was a very good person and cleaned
it up even though she didn't make the mess? Me :P

That was a disaster to say the least. I think I'll probably smell
like tide for the rest of my life. It kind of makes me wants to vomit.

But hey, on the bright side someone else won't have to worry about
the tide all over the floor when they go downstairs in the morning.
My good deed is done for the day.

I really just need to go read my bible
before I pass out. O.o

Goodnight blogger folks.
I know this might be creepy,
but I love you. :-)

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment