Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"I like your hair."
.....
"Thank you :D"
.....
"I always like your hair."

So unexpected. I've never talked
to you in my life, but you always like
my hair :) Why don't we talk more
often, chicka?

Church was good. Sang in the choir because
my robe was finally ironed. Thanks @Niki.

I love it when people care about me. It's just so
wonderful when someone asks me how I'm doing,
and actually cares and makes sure I'm telling the
truth.

Friday I sing at youth. A new song I wrote :)
I'm nervous already. >_<

Saturday? Malllllllllllllllll.

I hope.

I'm so excited. Just about life. Being able to be a light
unto others. I'm going to use the gifts God has given me
for HIS glory! Not my own, or anyone elses.

I'm about to pass out though.
Goodnight blogger.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment