Sunday, January 9, 2011

I just realized this is my 501st post, in all my
time on blogger. For the win?

Okay, let me just say,
Hands down this is one of my
favorite weekends in the history
of weekends.
I mean, it's already over considering
it's 1:30 in the morning, but
whatever.

Friday went well. I can't remember if I
already talked about it. I sang a new song
I wrote at church. Everyone liked it, I think.
At least that's what they said. And then we
all ate at wendys which was kinda fun.

Saturday, went AMAZING. I went to the
mall to meet some cool kids and just..
wow. ♥ I just, somehow think everything
seems great for once. And I believe it's going
to stay this way.

Today, or Sunday rather, was fun!
I went to my old church, instead of my home
church.. and sat with my non-related bro.
Some lady said I was foxy. And she proceeded
to say that Ted was foxy too. She says we're
super foxy. Lawl.

This other lady there said we were a cute
couple and I was all "NOT COUPLE, NO NO.
Siblings." And she made the funniest expression,
and looked at us comparing. Ted decided to add,
"from different families." It made me lawl.

So, we're foxy. And we're some good looking siblings
from different families. And we can consume a lot of
tacos. And, my brother is talented.
(not to mention, he's single ladies. xD)

Anyway, we had a good day.

Kid, you're mine.
Just thought that needed
to be said. xD

God, You're my favorite,
and still above everyone else.
Of course, because You're the
creator of my life, and everything
that I love, and I love You.
So of course you're going to be first.


-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment