Monday, January 10, 2011

And, I've tried not to let anyone in until now.
Misunderstandings are an easy way out.
And I've been feeling all this pressure just to figure it out.
And I know, don't know, yeah I know, don't know.

And I know that if I just stay strong I can make it,
And try harder when I just can't take it, and when everything
Around me feels so broken and jaded,
I know, I know, yeah I know, I know

And every time I wonder what's real
You make me feel

You make me feel like a
Complete work of art, When I'm just falling apart
A really nice piece of art
-Fm Static


Somehow, I'm starting to understand.
A lot of things. And a lot more about people.
I thought I knew them all too well.
But yet, some of them surprise me.

OH. Kingdom hearts recoded comes
out tomorrow. Life just keeps getting better


Nothing quirky happened today that I can
really talk about. I went on a walk and about
froze to death. I tried to write but didn't know
what to write about. And now I'm just chillin'
on here waiting for something to happen.

-Ms. Conduit



No comments:

Post a Comment