Monday, January 31, 2011

I just gotta say, God is the coolest! He sets up some of the neatest divine appointments for me. Like Saturday at cracker barrel, my waiters name was Prophecy. I ended up leaving him a note on a napkin, ″Gods got a plan for your life, Prophecy. (Jeremiah 29:11)″So I left that for him. I couldnt stop thinking about it. I looked at my receipt and it said Prophecy D. was my waiter. I tried my luck and looked him up on facebook. I found him, and from what I could tell hes a christian :D so, I sent him a friend request.

`you know something?`-Ted
`I know a lot of things lol.`-me
`Well did you know that youre on of the most driven christians that I know? I know what to look for cause Im driven as well. I know the truth and I stick with it. Thats why youre so cool.. cause you just always seem to be lovin' God or talking about Him in everything you do. Im pretty honored to have a friend like you.`-Ted
daaawwwww! I have the sweetest non-related brother in Christ.

`Hes sooo adorably sweet and cute and nice.`-Me
`And pretty and sweet smelling and his giggle makes you sweat in your sleep and his smile makes you puke up flowers and sparkly stars.`-Ted
Well... yes lololololol.

Oh, I bought some shoes at the goodwill here in Texas. Thanks to me, the lady that works there now thinks theres no shoes in Ohio. :P

-Ms. Conduit

1 comment:

  1. Ted sounds like a great guy, love it when God works out circumstances like that and yay for shoes!! thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm having a giveaway if you want to stop by!

    ReplyDelete