Monday, December 13, 2010

So, I figured I'd blog right now.
Why? Because I was going to make
a video of me singing and playing guitar,
but then I discovered my video camera
was dead and I'm waiting for it to charge.

I just remembered that my brothers
birthday is tomorrow. Craaaap. Oh well,
I haven't seen him in a while anyway.
So I don't know what he wanted. I'll sing
him a song so he can call me a hippie again.
>.< Baha.

Jesus' birthday is almost here too. I think I got
some shopping done for the important people
that I looooove. Ha. Everyone else can just
do whatever they want x)

It's snowing, and I'm super happy about it.
In the past I wouldn't have been. But now I think
it's beautiful and exciting and I want to play in it.
I feel like a kid again. Oh those were the days.

I've started to not worry as much about what I
look like, which is really really awesome. I mean,
usually I'm always worrying about my looks and..
now I just don't think it's that big of a deal. Who
cares what I look like? I mean, don't get me wrong.
I want to look nice, and like there's something
different about me, but still. You know?

I bought a starwars mug yesterday. It was 50% off on sale,
so I had to get it. Starwars is flipping awesome. I'm actually having
some coffee out of it right now. Omnom.

Life is really, really good. God has been so faithful to me.
I will never let the blessings He's given me become more
important than Him ever again. I mean, why would something
He's given me become more important than him? That's like..
Someone giving me a video game... and me caring so much
more about the video game than the person. I love video games,
but chances are if someone knows that fact about me... and gets
me a video game, I love them a lot too, and they will always
be more important than a silly game. Even if the game is super
awesome, it's just a blessing and a gift, for someone to show that
they care about me. I don't know, I'm ranting or something ha.
Shhhtory of my life. (:

Dude, you made my life. God, thanks for this. Really. I love You soooo much.
Anyway, I suppose that's enough for now.

It's alright, it's okay
I won't worry about tomorrow ♥

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment