Monday, December 27, 2010

I was going to start making my new years resolutions today,
but you know what? I'm going to put it off til the night before.
Because that's what I do.

Oh my goodness, I am tired. Not like, pass out fall
asleep tired. Just a bit sluggish I guess. But so worth it.
I feel like I'm worth something. And I know I am, it's
just people don't show me too often. Sure, I get compliments
all the time. But no one really takes the time to break my
walls down, and find out things that aren't known of me.
Things that I don't even know. And then still care about me?
Kid, you're something else.

P.s. I still always win. I'm allergic to losing.

So, I really wanna buy something. I think I might
try to go shopping later on or something. I need to
waste some money x)

I don't have much that I want to say right now,
I'm sure you can tell. But somehow I'm sitting here
rambling on about nothing. You know? I'm weird.

I won't tell you how to live your life,
So please stay far away from mine. -MCS

"You'd look good with my arm around
you." Pfft, as if I haven't heard that one a
million times before. Actually, I haven't.
But still.

So yeah.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment