Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blessed and Highly Favored. ♥

So, silly me again didn't save my chapter outlines for
"Perfect Harmony".
Today I woke up and my computer had been restarted.
-___-

Oh well, third times a charm? Lawlz. So, oh my goodness.
Me, this girl right hur? Is a great big winner. Yes, I said
it again. Just because I had the most amazing day yesterday.
You better believe it dude. So, at first I didn't think I was
going to get to go to church. Then I did get to go. And it was
super awesomely incredible. And guess what else? Funny
shhtuff happened. LAWLZ. I flippin' win. Thank You Jesus!

Anywho, today I'm taking some of mum's old folks shopping.
Well, actually mum's taking them. I'm just tagging along so I
can buy myself something pretty. xD! I haven't been to the
mall in ages though, dude. And I haven't bought myself something
nice in ages. I have a really good feeling about today. And that's of
course because I'm surrounded by God's favor and people are going
to be awesome to me, just because I'm a light. I just have a good
feeling.

Heeeeyy,
Thanks for last night. I didn't imagine my day could of gotten
any better, but even a quick chat with you helped. So hilarious
dude. I'll even get you a hippopotamus for Christmas, just like
you wanted. x)

Hey Jesus,
You are awesome. So, so awesome. You continually make my days
better and better as long as I keep on track with Your will and not my
own. Your favor surrounds me like a shield. Just like this book
"Your Best Life Now" says, everyday I am going to proclaim the Your
favor over my life. Good things shall happen. God, I just love You.
You're the only thing I'll never give up on or be mad at. You're the one
for me, God. And I'm alright with that for now. ♥

So, the sun is rising. I think I'll go watch it and be surrounded by
favor today. :D

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment