Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thinking out loud.

Oh and I guess we made it
Or at least made it this far
And it all looks smooth from here
Oh and in a future day there may be waves but I must say the skies
Have never looked so clear
Oh and I guess we made it
Cause it ain't far to go from here-Relient K


Hey you, yeah you
Playing with my hope for truth
You always know just what to say
to make me lose my confidence
it's here and then it's gone again
maybe it's better off this way
with pathetic me, just pathetically
singing myself sick- Jimmy Robbins



The jumbled things in my mind,
Time is just so hard to find
Don't know what to say
Where I'll end up someday
Don't know what to do
I want to paint it all a different hue
Where to begin, everything is turning gray
There is not an in between,
It's hard to know what that means.
There is black, and there is white,
Not everything is alright so I must fight.
The truth is what's real,
Simply put but it cannot be concealed
Yet it isn't always revealed.
Blind to what's been working in our lives
Since before we were born, all the time.
Every moment, every tear
Coming together forever through the years.
To reveal an incredible remedy for mediocrity;
Divine destiny.
-Me


-Ms. Conduit


No comments:

Post a Comment