Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My hope is found ♥

So, I just gotta say I'm so glad I chose "Owl city" songs for my most
recent musical. As I said before, I'm rewriting owl city songs for a musical
that I'm writing.. (which won't ever be used for anything, just my own
entertainment) Well anyway, Adam(owl city) posted an amazing blog the
other day. He covered the song "In Christ alone" and I'm so glad that even
being famous, and loved by believers and unbelievers that he is sharing his
faith with the world. It could really change some lives. The blog made me
cry, it was just so touching. I really respect him, as an artist and a brother
in Christ :) so, Adam, you're very awesome. Keep doing what you're doing.

http://owlcityblog.com/2010/10/25/my-hope-is-found/

There's the link, to his post.
If anybody even reads my blog anymore,
you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment