Sunday, October 10, 2010

my weekend..

Soo..
Thursday night I went to my other house..
and the stars looked amazing :L
it's awesome how much nicer everything
is in the country.
Anywayy... Friday I woke up at 2am
on accident..
I get no cell phone service in the country.
of course... soo... it thought 2am was 6am..
bleh.
But then..
later on I got up at 5:30
and got ready.
Then went to the algonquin fest.
We had the pancake breakfast ha.
My dad walked into a shack that said
"pancakes"
then this guy did a leprecaun voice
and said
"he's going in me sausage shack!"
haha. It wasn't the pancake breakfast..
anyway..
We roamed around.. watched the school bands..
listened to people talk about stuff yadayada..
then Mary saw me and yelled to me :D
she was my best friend til I was like..
9.
It'd been a while since I saw her.
Strange.. she looked exactly the same...
and I look so different, but yet she saw me
and knew me. egad.
probably because of my facebook pictures.
Anywho..
I bought some cinnamon almonds..
and a slingslot carved into a wolf :D
when dad and I went back to the house
he went and found his old slingshot and we
shot empty bottles.
twas fun. and a walk to the lake..
and a campfire...
then Saturday morning we came home..
after shopping through the old town and looking
through antique shops...
I felt kinda sick when I got home..
there was a party at my youth leaders..
but... I didn't go. Since I didn't feel good.
So... I played video games all day :L

church in an hour (:
Then drama practice..
last one before
performance...
oy.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment