Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A poem I wrote... as usual haa.

Don't know how to understand
This feeling you give me I can't comprehend
Feels like flying, like I'm on a cloud
Don't want to sound cliche', but I don't want to come down.
Your smile is perfect, want to see it everyday
Your laugh makes me warm inside, like the suns rays.
The brownest eyes that show your sweet soul in their depths
I saw a light in you, and it's never left.
The way I feel with your hand in mine,
It's like we have the power to stop time.
When I'm feeling nervous, or feeling scared
I know I can make it if you're by my side, if you're there.
You always know the right thing to say,
When I'm having a bad day and want to run away.
God brought you to me just in time,
And I know without a doubt now that you're mine,
everything will be just fine.

By: Christina Shumard. Me xD

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment