Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hmm.

Oy. I don't know why I even bother sometimes.
Sure, it usually turns out good. But yet, all the roads
I take happen to be the most frustrating ones!
It's like, sheesh, give me a break will ya?
What a day.

Now, I'm writing this blog so my dead ipod
will charge a bit so I can go for a walk. I should
of charged it earlier cause now I have nothing
to do while I wait.

Which is why I'm leaving you a really long, boring
post. Yay for me. -_-

Oh, and it's the 4th of July. And guess what?
I'm not going to see fireworks. I haven't in years..
I kinda want to. But I feel pretty bummy right now
anyway.

It's times like these I'd really love to go back to
West Virginia and stay with my brother. I miss
it there. I really do. Everything is so...carefree
and wonderful. I love it. Hopefully I can go stay
with them again before summer is over. Though
I could stay with them in the fall or winter as well.
But it probably wouldn't be nearly as nice.

Oh.my.word. Pastor. I could of died!
"I like your bible verses on your facebook statuses.
I've been looking at your page. And about a week
ago it said you had a boyfriend?" At this, I was
extremely dumbfounded. I looked at my feet
and turned red. As Jake stands there and laughs
at me without deciding to jump in and help.
Then pastor asks, "So, who is it? I bet I think he's
a real nice guy." at which I say "I dunno." haha.
-_- Jake is laughing even more now. Then someone
else started talking to pastor and I punched Jake.
"He so totally knows. I'm embarrassed." Pastor
decides to come back over to us. "There's nothing
wrong with it you know. But if you tell me who it
is I won't announce it to everyone. Though I probably
will anyways." At this point, all I can do is giggle.
"She's a shy one ain't she?" pastor says to Jake. And
he nods. Ohhh, and the first time pastor mentioned it,
he said to Jake "Jake, is there something you'd like to
tell me?" and Jake replies "Yeah, I really liked the
sermon today". I busted up laughing at that. So,
then pastor says "is he wearing black?" and I nod,
turning redder even. Then pastor laughs and says
something along the lines of Jake being a nice guy
and all. But my word, I could of died. I'm glad pastor
didn't make a huge deal of it. Actually, I'm kinda happy
he knows. It's pretty cool. If we have problems, we can
go to him for advice maybe. Okay, maybe not. But still.

Mom and I still have no idea what we want to do this weekend
since dad'll be away. Erin invited me to go with her and a pal
to this "boot camp evangelist" thing. I thought it looked totally
cool.. but.. Erin and her friend being like... 30 something.. I'd feel
a little out of place. And I mean, it was really cool for her to think
of me and invite me. And I don't want to supposedly, over stay
my welcome by asking if I could bring a friend. It's on Saturday.
If mum and I don't think of something I may go to that. Though
it's all the way in Columbus *bleh*. I bet I'd run into some old friends
there come to think of it.

I don't wanna spend any money though. None of mine anyway.
I'd love to move out next year, and I'll need everything I've saved.
And then some. Oy. I dunno what to think. If only money grew on trees.

Or if I had a rich friend. xP Just kidding.

Well... this was boring. I doubt my ipod is charged.
But, I reallly wanna walk now. If it dies I'll be more frustrated
than I already am. If that's even possible.

But today was pretty okay in the long run.
In fact, it was kinda good. It'd of been better
though if my face wasn't so irritated.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment