Friday, July 2, 2010

Another poem I wrote :P

Just another poem by me.
(:


Walking down the hallway
nervous as can be,
I lift my eyes up from the floor
And it's you I see.
My heart keeps beating for the first time
in my life
I want to believe what you say is true,
and not another lie.
You smile and ask me how it's going
I look at my feet and nod,my face glowing.
Suddenly I catch your scent,
and I just can't contain this feeling
Do you notice, I feel like I'm floating?
I finally look up again
And see on your face a silly grin,
My insides melt and I can't help but smile.
I put my hand up, and you know what I mean
You put your hand on mine and it just seems
like everything will be okay, I know you'll stay.
God has brought me here,
where I belong that much is clear.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment