Friday, April 9, 2010

My life is interesting..

I really should finish
cleaning my room..
But blogger,
talking to you
and posting a
large amount
of blogs is much
more interesting.
(:

Manage me,
I'm a mess.
Turn a page,
I'm a book half unread.

Oh man oh man.
Tomorrow is gonna
be off the hook (:
Leedle leedle.
hahaha.
Noodles :)
It's gonna make
me nervous.
But than again,
I do have a habit
of being a nervous
person.
They want me to
take pictures..
because they think
I'm good at taking
photographs?
It made me happy :)


God has been so moving
in my life lately.
I feel like something is coming
up,and it's gonna be
awesome!!

So,I know yall probably
don't care about the
silly things going on in
my life,but you know..
I only tell blogger
because blogger is always
here. My friends
aren't always here sadly.
I should ask them to
make bloggers.
:D
Anyway,I got this book shelf
and I've been trying to find a spot
to fit it in my room... I
had found the perfect spot..
until I noticed the air
vent was there -.-
I can't put it over the
air vent. Blech.

I heard my dad screaming,
as I was looking
for a place to put it..
and I ran downstairs
to see what was wrong..
he was holding flavored
water,and it was fizzing
all over the place.
It made me laugh.
He wasn't a happy
camper C:

I love this crazy tragic,
sometimes almost magic,
awful beautiful life <3

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment