Friday, April 9, 2010

Holy moly this was long??

Don't tell me lies, have you been under the influence in the past 24 hours?
Sure haven't.

Who was the last person you physically hit?
Ivana probably ha.

Were you single on your last birthday?
Yes.

What song are you currently listening to?
When did you fall(in love with me)-
Chris Rice.

Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?
Not exactly.

What is your opinion on late night phone calls?
I enjoy them sometimes.
Just haven't had one in ages :/

Have you cried in the last week?
Not that I remember..

Your boyfriend/​​​girlfriend buys you flowers, you say:
I'm single,but were that to happen
I'd probably cry from happiness
xD no one has ever gotten
me flowers.

Something you really want right now?
Lets see here... for someone to talk
to me :]]

Who was the last person to touch your stomach?
Uhm.. me.. ha.

Ever had a girl best friend?
Yes. Those were pain in the
butt days. xD

Would you prefer being locked in a room with the person you like or best friend?
Person I like. I can talk to my
best friend anytime :))

What is in your pocket?
No pockets.

You never know what you got until you lose it? True or false?
Very true. :/
and very sad.

How's your life lately?
Amazing actually.
I haven't been this happy
in... well..since June 200..7??

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
Ha! It makes me laugh because they look
like goofs tryina make me jealous.

Do you reply to all of your texts?
Most.

If you could get a new cell phone right now, which would you choose?
I'm good with the one I have.
As long as it works,right?

Last person you said I love you to?
Ivana,or mom.

How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
I don't like pop a whole lot.
Except mountain dew.

Do you go to the tanning bed on a regular basis?
Never. I'm a pale child :]]

Does your bedroom need cleaning?
I actually did that today.
It looks amazing. ha.

Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
On Mackenzie's stairs. Haha
those were the days.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Milk.

Day been rough?
Average.

What will you be doing this weekend?
Concert thingy tomorrow..
then church Sunday.

Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
Sometimes,I guess.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Oh you know it.

When is the next time you will see any of your siblings?
I have no idea.

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
Too many..

Would you skydive for $400?
Oh yeah! I want to skydive anyways, it would be great to get paid.

Do you have a younger sister?
No.

Is it possible to kiss the last person you kissed?
I'm sure it's possible,
but I wouldn't.

Funniest thing that happened in the last 24 hours?
Dad... he opened flavoured water
and it fizzed all over him.
Made my day.

Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
Incorrect. It was from my sister.

Would you kiss anyone you have texts from in your phone?
No thank you.

Is it more common for you to follow your heart or your mind?
I've been trying to follow my heart,
but my mind puts up a pretty good fight.

Do you like to hold hands?
Yes.

Anything embarrassing happen today?
Not really.

Would you ever go on a game show if you were offered?
Sure. Only if I could bring a friend.

What does your phone do when it receives a new text?
Either,vibrates.. or plays a ringtone.
I have special ringtones for
the important people in my phone,
they all get different ringtones :D

Would you rather be at the beach or lake?
Lake.

Last thing you spent money on?
Hm... food.

What are you doing after this?
I am going to lay in bed,
write in my prayer journal,
and work on a new song.

Your song of the week?
"You get me" -Michelle Branch.

Have you dated the person you texted last?
I don't roll that way.

Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
Not really actually.

Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
Yes.

What is today's date?
4/6/10.

How tall are you?
5'0. Roughly :/

If you could have one wish right now what would it be?
I'd like a smore sundae with no calories..
mm... :/

Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Someday <3

Who is the 9th contact in your phone?
Austin Townsend.

Could you go a day without eating?
Yes. It's called fasting.
Ha,I do it occasionally
when I'm really praying hard for something
:)

Did your parents force you to go to church or let you make the decision?
I LOVE church. I go to a different church than my
parents go to though.

What are you excited for?
Tomorrow <3

Did anyone see you kiss that last person you kissed?
Yes,like... the whole Bolivar youth group.
Haha it's Beci (old youth lead)
her fault.. "OHH NATHAN IS ABOUT
TO KISS CHRISTINA GOODBYE,
EVERYONE LOOK!!!"
ahh church camp. <3
xD

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
Nope :)
Church camp.. it
was just a one week
thing,which was
quite sad. We
were all kids.

What woke you up today?
Myself.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
No.

How many windows are open on your computer?
Three.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Five.

Can you have more than one best friend?
I think only one can be the "best"
because I mean,not everyone
can be the best.. so yeah.

What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Hot chocolate. I don't really like cider.


Do you want to be single?
I am single,and fine with
it until God sends me
someone.

Last person who said "I hate you" to you?
Keerstin. I didn't mean it of course,
I hate no one... but she really made
me upset..

What do you hate most about other people?
They're annoying.

Do you remember what you wore last night?
I actually do not.

Who was the last person you texted?
Ivana.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Dad.

Is confidence cute?
It can be,but don't get cocky.
Cause that's just annoying.
I mean,like...
say,someone says to someone
"I like you"
and they reply jokingly
"who doesn't?"
I think that's cute..
but if it's just like..
someone who really thinks
they're the greatest thing
since sliced bread,
than that gets annoying.

Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them in a car?
Haha! I'm not quite sure.. I remember we sat
in a church van to talk. But I can't recall
if we kissed.

Were you intoxicated the last time you threw up?
Never!

Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing right now?
Psh,no idea. xD

Do you miss anyone?
Ivana :PP
and other people.

Does anyone like you?
I sure hope so.

Honestly, who was the last person you held hands with?
Some kid during prayer. xD

When you were little did you ever take a shower with anyone?
Yes. Mary. bahaha.
That's awkward O.o
I can't believe little
kids do that.

Have you ever been in trouble to where you had to go to the office?
No.

Have you ever seen a dead body?
Yes.

What's on your bed right now?
Blankets,pillows,a stuffy bear,and my cat.
:]]

What were you doing at 11:12 pm last night?
What a random time.
Thinking probably.

Was last night terrible?
No.

What was the last thing you did outside?
Looked at the stars..<3
wondering...

Is your phone right next to you, or at least close by?
Beside me,yes.

What was the last thing you bought?
Food.

When was the last time you saw your mom?
4 hours ago.

Did you kiss anyone in November?
Nope.

What does your hair look like?
I don't know? I'm not looking
in a mirror. bahaha.
It probably looks alright.

Someone tells you that your beautiful, you say?
Thank you,I'm glad you think so.

Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past three months?
My mother.

Is there a specific reason you're not dating the last person you texted?
I don't roll that way. xD

How many people have you had feelings for in 2010? And who?
Two people.
And must I name them?
I have nicknames
for both.
:]]
1. Draco.
2.Leedle leedle.

Have you had sex in the last 24 hours?
Neverrrr.
Waiting till marriage <3

Is anything bugging you right now?
I have to pee if that counts
xD

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a T, W, J, or F?
J.

Is this year the best year of your life?
So far,it's pretty good.
But it has yet to beat 2007 :/

Whats on your mind?
I need to make my moms
video thing for her,owl city is really
soothing.. even though it's not
usually a sound I prefer,I dig it,
I should sleep soon.

How is your mood?
I feel amazing.
Thank you owl city. <3
I didn't like you at
first,but when I'm sitting
here your music
plucks my thought strings.

If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go?
Yes. I'd love to.

How's your heart lately?
Buh-beating. :))

Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Well sure.

Do you have any sisters?
Two.

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
You know it.

Where were you last night?
At a youth group.

What is today's date?
Oh.. I just realized it's after
midnight... 10th..yeah
xD

Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
Uhmm... not sure.

What is your relationship status?
Single.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes.

Has anyone ever given you roses?
Nadda :/

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
Oh yeah. All those years watching animal planet
+ the survival channel,I know enough
to kick some butt out there :]]

How do you make your money?
Work. I work at a womens
fitness center,for those
creepers that care.

What is a compliment you receive often?
"you have pretty eyes".

How tall are you?
Short.

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
Ivana or mum. today.

Do you like your parents?
I love them.
I'm not a commie :O
xD

Do you secretly like someone?
It's not really a secret anymore
>.<
thanks guys. bleh.
ha.

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
EAT! :DD

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I have my dads eyes.
I don't think I look like
my mom but some people
think so. I think I look
most like my sister..

Who has a personality almost exactly like yours?
Pftt I don't know if I know anyone
like that. We're all different :D

Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
With as in hanging out? Yes.
With as in a relationship,
not really.

Do you miss the last person you kissed?
He was a cool kid.
Ha,churchh camp for the win!

Are you sober?
Yes I am.
Always.

Do you currently have a hickey?
No.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/ girlfriend smokes?
I wouldn't date someone who does.
Ick.

What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep?
3 days..

Do you feel sorry for your bed sheets?
Feel sorry? Are you high?
I have no idea what you're meaning..
or is this some gangster slang
I've not heard of?
xD

What would you do if the last person you kissed broke your heart?
He didn't break my heart bahaha.
We were like 14.
It was just kid stuff.

Ever been called babe?
Sure have.

Do you like any of your ex's right now?
Heavens no. They're my friends
but I don't think I'd like any
of them like that ever again.

Name everyone you kissed in '10?
0.

Who was the person you most kissed in '10?
0.

Your ex taps you on the shoulder and tells you they still like you, what do you say?
Which ex,first?
And I'd say,good to know.
Ha.

Could you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
No. I'm straight. Okay? I'm waiting
till marriage for sex anyway
xD
sheesh.

Let's start with the typical, are you taken?
Single.

Is your cell phone a touch screen phone?
No. I think those are overrated
and I kinda fail at touch screens.

What is your mom saved as in your phone?
"Muggle".
She is such a muggle.
bahaha.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yes. I know so.

Was your last kiss a regret?
I don't regret.

Do you hate the last person you texted last night?
I don't hate him :)
He's my friend. I don't
hate anyone.

Would you ever shoot up heroin, if given the chance?
NEVER! I will never do
any drugs or that stuff.
Straight edge,homie.
:]]

Are you talkative?
I can be.

When was the last time you saw your father?
Before he went to bed.

Do you hate it when people try to play with your hair?
I love it when people play with my hair.
It's relaxing :D

Do you have a best friend?
Sure do.

What was the best memory made so far this year?
Awwhhhh leedle leedle, nants ingonyama babitha baba,
aweembaway,nooodles,.
<33
Haha xD

Who is someone you miss?
Ivana?
she needs to get
back from vacation
like,right now. ://

When was the last time you were sick?
Eh,I don't get sick often.

Do you prefer pasta, salad, or coleslaw?
Pasta. I don't like the other two.

What does your mom call you?
Whatever she feels like.
"Tootsie","brat",
I dunno.
Ha.
She calls me a
"piece of work"
or "fruitcake"
quite commonly.
baha :]]

What were you doing at 12:00 last night?
Texting.

Do you like going to the beach?
*shrugs* I've been there once,
when I was 9. I don't really
remember it.. except for
when my muggle was standing
in the water,and a wave
came up, attacked her,
and knocked her glasses off.
xD
I guess I do like the beach.
ha.

What do you think of rap music?
I hate most of it.
I really hate it.

Do you get along with your parents?
Mostly.

What is your favorite thing to drink?
Energy drinks,
or frappes.

Do you wear sweatpants a lot?
Not a whole lot.
But I am now :]]

Do you know anybody that's changed into someone completely different?
Yes. I hate that. :/

Are you the kind of person who has crazy mood swings?
Haha naht really.

Would you ever donate blood?
maybe, it kinda grosses me out to be honest.

Is someone on your mind right now?
Hm..

What color is your hair?
I don't really know.
It's reddish blondish.
I guess...?

How did you get your last bruise?
No idea.

Do you enjoy cuddling?
*shrugs* sure.

Has anyone recently disappointed you?
Yes. Story of my life.
Except Jesus will never
disappoint me :DD

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Yes. My bestie friend.

What is the best way to cool off when you're mad?
Scream real loud,sing real loud,dance real loud.
yeah yeah yeah.

Do you think you're good enough for the person you like?
Not sure. I think I'm the bomb.
He's a pretty cool guy though.
But I'm a pretty cool girl.
Oooo,
coincidence,or divine destiny?
:PP
I dunno,I guess I am good enough.
Just depends if he ever thinks so.

When was the last time you felt like throwing up?
Earlier.

Are you a patient person?
Ha,sometimes.

Could you go a day without eating?
Yes.

Are you happy?
I'm content.

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
Keerstin. She was really making me
mad.

Have you ever had a garage sale?
No.

What color is your iPod?
White. Like me.
It'sa cracka.
xD

What kind of dog do you have?
I wish I had one...
an invisible one is
what I have now..

What's for dinner tonight?
Uh.. more like breakfast.
:]]

What is the last drink you drank?
Milk.

How long is your hair?
Sorta getting long.
Finally. It's getting
thick too. :D
Yay. I almost like
my hair somewhat.

Are you happy right now?
I'm kinda tired.
I hope this is almost done.

What did you say last?
I forget.

Who came over last?
Sarah and Chris.

Do you drink beer?
Never. Ew.

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Hahaha yes.
Good times.

What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
I don't have a keychain.

What is in your pocket?
Nadda pockets.

Who introduced you to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
I'm single.

Who is the last person you had a phone conversation with?
Not sure.

What's something fun you did today?
Listened to music.
*shrugs*

What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
Woof.

What are you listening to right now?
"When did you fall in love with me"
again.. by Chris Rice.
xD

What have you had to drink so far today?
After 12am I've had..
diet pepsi,mixed with cranberry
and flavoured water,Ha I got bored..
and milk.

When is your birthday?
December 23rd.

What's the area code for your cell phone?
330 yo.

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Nope.

How many states in the U.S. have you been to?
Eh.. maybe 5.

What are you going to do after this?
Sleep.

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Video games.
And shirts, I have like..
no shirts..

Do you like pickles?
Only on sandwiches.

How about olives?
Ew no.

What is your favorite kind of gum?
5 cobalt.

Do you have any tan lines?
No,I'ma pale cracka.

Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Didn't do kindergarten.

Who was the last person to call you baby?
No idea.

When you're at the grocery store do you used the self checkout?
Ughhh. I hate those! I go to the self check out
to do it myself,right? So I don't want to see
an employee,I'm doing it myself.
Then.. it screws over 99.9% of the time,
and says "Please ask an employee for
assistance" lovely.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes.

Has anyone ever given you roses?
No.

What is your favorite color?
JD green.

What color are your eyes?
Blue/ sometimes Gray/Sometimes green.
They like to change colors.

What is a compliment you receive way too often?
"You have pretty eyes".

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
Florida.

How long does it take you to shower?
5-7 minutes,
because I'm considerate
and realize that
other people may want the
shower.

Can you do splits?
Not really..

Can you use the grill?
Haha I burn everything.

Are you flexible?
Eh.. barely.

What movie do you want to see?
None really..

What did you on New Years Eve 2007?
I can't really remember..
I think I was at a lock in at the roc.

Was your mom a cheerleader?
Not that I'm aware of.

What is the last letter of your middle name?
E.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Not enough. Story of my life.

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.

Are you scared of flying?
Yes.

What do you sleep in?
Clothes? A bed?
xD

Do you have any tatoos?
No thank you.

Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
Nope.

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
My keyblade necklace.
I love it.
Woot woot.

What song do you HATE?
That... lady gaga crap.
Any of her songs.
But ESPECIALLY
that.. roma ga blah
pa whatever.
xD

Do you like chocolate?
I do I do.

Are you easy to get along with?
I am. But that doesn't mean
you are :]]

Any up coming events you're excited about
Tomorrow.

That was a long survey.
I think I'll never do one that long again.
If any of my blogger followers
actually read this whole thing,
I applaud you.
<3

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment