Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wednesday?

Yesterday.
Yesterday,
was nice.
The new kid,
asked to sit by me.
Although he's not
so much the
"new kid"
anymore.
I just need a
nickname
for him.
Okay,I've got it.
We can call him Robin.
Like batman & robin?
hahah. As random
as that was.
So he asked if he
could sit by me,
and I said of course.
He then proceeded
to tell me how
horrible the puppet
skit went Sunday,
because she-who-shall-not-be-named
was hitting on him,
and her boyfriend threatened
to beat him up.
He did nothing wrong.
That girl,is 13 and a ...
well a something.
She needs some Jesus.
Church is not a place
to pick up guys!
(it's just a bonus)
But anyway,
he got all funny
and kept laughing
and talking about
random stuff.
He was quite humorous,
I'm not sure why.
He said he liked
my shoes,and that
I have pretty writing.
My writing is very sloppy,
by the way.
They had free cake
after church.
He told me he was hungry,
and I said,dude me too.
Then they were like,
we have cake at the end!
It was like heaven to
hear those words.
The cake was bite sized...
because they almost didn't have enough.
Lame.
But I ended up getting icing all
over my face.
Fun times.
He also said bye to
me more than once.
It was rather funny.
And kind of ironic
that he had
been parked right in
front of my car,
so we both proceeded
to get in our cars
and leave..
like nothing happened.
I don't know.
I just had a weird day.
But I liked it.
And today I think
I'm going to highlight my hair.
Other than that,movies
and re-cooperating.
Sounds rather good to me.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment