Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Goodbye,past.

2010.
I never made an
official goodbye
to 2009 post.
I kind of noticed
that.
I didn't post any
of my 2009
memories.
2009 was one of
my worst years.
In all honesty.
I learned the most
in 2009 though.
Mostly so I could
make 2010 the best
year.
It's not turning out
too great yet either.
I'm not sure what to
do about it.
I'm just trying to
change some things.
2009 was tough,
so many tears.
Which brought me
through all my fears,
(and no that wasn't
meant to rhyme)
Now the only thing
I fear,is fear itself.
I got tired of getting
awkward and embarrassed
so easily.
Now I'm just dealing with it.
I put God as my main
focus (somewhat)
about halfway through
2009,and that
didn't make it any
easier.
I don't have a best friend.
There's just no one I've
let get that close yet.
I'm really trying,believe
me I am.
It's just not easy for me.
Especially after the
added things that happened.
I'm walking through
this all on my own,
in the worlds eyes.
But I know,
what I have is more important.
I'm not alone.
God is right by my side.
And I know He'll send me
the right people in His time.
2009,I learned
how to live like a mother.
Did some cooking,
worked at VBS with the kids,
and gave almost all of
my time to others.
I learned how to
give advice that could
actually help others.
But yet,I don't feel
as though I accomplished much.
2010 is going to be better.
Although it's a bit over
already,I can turn it
around.
I won't settle for another
crappy year.
Things are gonna change,
big time.
New church.
I've just gotta do it.
I don't know if
I have the courage to
leave.
Everything I know
is there.
But it's changed,
and I hardly know it
anymore.
I'm going to try.
So,here's to goodbye,2009.
You've taught me well,
but it's time to move on.
Hello 2010,I welcome
you with open arms.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment