Friday, February 12, 2010

So long,sweet summer.

I guess it's just a bunch of random lyrics,
smooshed together in a terrible pattern
of how I feel tonight.

How do you keep your feet on the
ground,when you know you were born to fly?
Hey,don't write yourself off yet,
it's only in your head you feel left
out,or looked down on
Just try your best try everything you
can,and don't you worry what they
tell themselves,when you're away.
I love the way you wear those worn
out blue jeans,walking all around
in the big sun shine.
She's got it all figured out,
she knows what everythings about
And when anybody doubts her,
or sings songs without her.
She's just so mmmm.
Here's to the liars and the cheaters
and the cold mistreaters to the
momma's boys who can't make a stand
here's to the superficial players
The I love you too soon sayers
if you hear me girls raise you hand,
lets have a toast here's to finding a good man.
I'll need a little more luck than a little bit,
cause everytime I get stuck the words won't fit
and everytime that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I'll need a little more help than a little bit,
like the perfect one word no one's heard
yet cause everytime that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time.
Why are you striving,these days?
Why are you trying to earn grace?
Why are you crying,let me lift up your face,
just don't turn away.
Why are you looking,for love?
Why are you still searching,as if I'm not enough?
To where will you go child?
Tell me where will you run,to where will you run?
Cause I'll be by your side wherever you fall in the
dead of night,whenever you call and please
don't fight these hands that are holding you.
My hands are holding you.
Here's a song,for the nights I think too much.
And here's a song when I imagine us together.
here's a song,for when we talk too much and I
forget my words.
You're just chasing,the ghost of a good thing.


-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment