Thursday, February 11, 2010

A bunch of surveys to cure insomnia.

Your best friend hooks up with the last person you kissed.. what now?
My best friend is non-existent. So,nothing would happen.

Ever kissed anyone that starts with a E?
No sir.

Your single aren't you?
Unfortunately.

Do your computer speakers work?
Yes.

Have you kissed anyone whose name starts with a M?
No.

Where would you rather live, England or Australia?
England. I like British accents.

Who is your most laid back teacher?
I'm homeschooled.

What day of the week does your birthday fall on this year?
I have no idea actually. A Thursday I think.

If a homeless man asked you for a dollar, would you give him one?
No,I'd buy him a cheeseburger instead.

Do you think you'll be single for the rest of the year?
I surely hope not.

Are you a forgiving person?
Very forgiving.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It's crap right now.

Would you rather be called honey or baby?
Honey. But I really don't like either of those.
I like darling and dear.

Do you like waking up and having new text messages?
I love it. Especially good morning text messages.

Who/what are you thinking about right now?
This song,and it's amazingness. Harry. Haha.
I adore secret names for people.

Who's the last person you texted?
That would be Dwayne.

Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
It appears to be cause I don't really have roots showing.

Will tomorrow be a good day?
It's not seeming like it shall,
but I have no idea.

When you're getting ready for something, do you listen to music?
Most the time.

Could you eat nothing but grilled cheese for a week straight?
That'd be gross.

So, do you have brown eyes?
No. But my eyes change colors.

Do you know what it's like to move on without wanting to?
Yes.

Is there any alcohol in the fridge?
No.

Do you have any friends who are ALWAYS kissing their bf/gf?
Ugh no,that'd be annoying.

When you get married, who will be the maid of honor/best man?
I'm not sure. I don't have anyone special enough to me
right now to deserve such an honor. Ask again later.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Right flippin' now.

How many tattoos would you like to have?
None.

Who was the last person to call you?
Mom.

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
Yes,not anymore though.

Would you rather have long or short hair?
I'm not sure. Long I think.

Do you watch MTV anymore?
No,I hate MTV.

Do you think that your first love affects the way you go on with life?
I don't have a first love.

Last missed call?
Dwayne.

Did you call that person back?
No.

Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out?
I like it. Then I can scream real loud and no one can hear me.

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2008?
HEAVENS NO. hah.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
No..

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
I reckon I should be sleeping.

Are you wearing something you borrowed from someone?
No.

If your number 1 needed you at 3 in the morning would you go?
If I could get there.

Are you ready for kids now?
No way.

Have you done anything sneaky lately?
Not really.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Yes.

Is love really worth fighting for?
Sometimes, not always.

Your phone is ringing. It's your ex. What do you say?
Which one... and I'd say hello obviously.

Have you broken the law in the last 3 days?
Nah. I haven't left the house in the past 3 days, haha.

What makes you mad about most girls?
They are annoying,dramatic,and whiny brats...
most of the time.

Do you hate it when someone capitalizes the first letter to every word in a sentence?
Sometimes.

Who was the last person you were in bed with?
Mom?I don't know.

Were you mad when you woke up this morning?
Yes.

Would you cry if you found out one of your friends were pregnant?
No,it's not my fault lolololol. Don't do the deed before marriage nitwit.

How did you get your last bruise?
Falling.....

Ever been called babe?
Yes.

Something that happened today that made you angry?
Stupid things.... I guess.

Who is your best friend?
None.

Would you change yourself for the person you like/love?
Nah, unless it was better for me.

Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
Yes.

Lyrics to the song your listening to?
It's as simple as something that nobody knows that her eyes are as big
as her bubbly toes
on the feet of a queen of the hearts of the cards and her feet are all
covered with tar balls and scars
It's as common as something that nobody knows that her beauty will
follow wherever she goes
up the hill in the back of her house in the would she love me forever,
I know she could

I remember when you and me mmm how we used to be just good friends
Wouldn't give me none
But all I wanted was some
She's got a whole lot of reasons
She cant think of a single one
That can justify leaving
and he got none but he thinks he got so many problems
Man he got, too much time to waste

His dreams are like commercials
But her dreams are picture perfect and
Our dreams are so related though they're often underestimated

It's as simple as something that nobody knows that
Her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes
On the feet of the queen of the hearts of the cards
And her feet are infested with tar balls and

La da da da da da

Well I was eating lunch at the D. L. G.
When this little girl came and she sat next to me
I never seen nobody move the way she did
Well she did and she does and she'll do it again

When you move like a jellyfish
Rhythm don't mean nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop
Move like a jellyfish
Rhythm is nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop

It's as common as something that nobody knows it
Her beauty will follow wherever she goes
Up the hill in the back of her house in the wood
She'll love me forever, I know she

If you would only listen
You might just realize what you're missing
You're missing me
If you would only listen
You might just realize what you're missing
You're missing me

It's as simple as something that nobody knows that
Her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes
On the feet of the queen of the hearts of the cards
And her feet are infested with tar balls and

Type the alphabet and stop at the letter of the last person you kissed?
abcdefghijklmN.

Who sits next to you in english?
No one.

Where did your last kiss take place?
Outside of a bus.

Would you consider your parents to be strict?
Somewhat. But it's for my best.

Have you ever tackled someone to the ground?
Yes.

Is your last name longer than 6 letters?
Yes.

What was the last thing you wore that was black?
Sweatpants.

Do you say the F word a lot?
Never.

How many people have you kissed that start with the letter J?
Just one...

What woke you up this morning?
Myself.. then my mom.

What happened a year ago today?
Tears I reckon. I was having a tough time
back then.

I say "cake", you say?
Jenny's got a job,a cat named Jake,31
candles on a birthday CAKE,next year.

What's the last thing that went into your mouth?
Water.

When was the last time you laughed really hard that you cried?
It's been a very long time. I think when ShaLacey and I
were talking about Larry and Bob. lololol. that was back
before Halloween...

Does your mom think your crazy?
I reckon so.

Do you have any zebra clothing?
Zebra striped dress.

How about a tv?
Yes,but not in my room.

Ever played twister?
Yes,I'm terrible at it too.

Do you have any shoes that you don't wear?
A tonnn.

Are you texting anyone?
Dwayne.

Does your mom know your deepest darkest secrets?
She knows some secrets,that most moms don't know
about their daughters but that's because we're close.
But she doesn't know the HUGE dark ones.

Money or Love?
Money sounds better all the time.
But I'd definitely still take love
cause it's all I really want.

When is the next time you will kiss someone of the opposite sex?
I have no idea.

What do your pants look like?
Pj's with tweety bird on them.

Do you have to pee?
No.

Why aren't you texting the last person you kissed?
Because we haven't talked or seen each other in ages.

Has someone ever called you at midnight on your birthday?
No.

Who all did you talk to on the phone with today?
None. Except lotsa texting.

When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
A few days ago.

Are you the youngest person living in your house?
Yes.

Have you ever liked someone older then you?
That's usually the way it goes.

Would you hug the last person you hugged again?
I think so.

Do you have alcohol in your house?
No.

Did you like anyone last summer?
Yes.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Yes,but you don't know it's forever till it happens.

Does their mom like you?
Does whose mom like me?

The last person to be under covers with you?
Uh?

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Yes.

Do you like the rain?
Sometimes.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
I know so. I just wish I'd have a chance to.

Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Very much so.

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.

The last person to tell you "i love you"?
Mom.

You're stuck in a locked room with the last person you text messaged, what happens?
We'd party and sing songs together.

Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Yes,that's unforgettable because it was pretty funny and ironic.

Who are you dating?
No one.

What does the last text in your inbox say?
"I'm sorry,=( wanna talk?"

Was this weekend a good one?
Yes.

Do you love the person last you had a conversation with?
Love as my best pal.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Thinking...sad.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
No clue.

Who's second on your top friends?
No one.

Does your best friend know you inside and out?
What best friend.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Very much..


Do you smoke weed everyday?
Never.

What are you wearing right now?
Clothes.

Favorite place to be?
With the people I care about.

Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Myself.

Is there any chance you will kiss the person you have feelings for?
Haha I have no idea. Maybe someday.

Do you currently have a hickey?
No.

What is the last message you saved?
"Well,she's gotta be fun,nice,caring,and I have
to be able to talk to her for more than 5 minutes
without wanting to scream. lol"

Do you have a younger sister?
I wish.

Do you party too much?
No.

Have you ever kissed just a friend?
No.

Would you take someone back who cheated on you?
No.

How about cigs?
So dang stupid!

If you took a test right now, would you pass?
Probably so. I'm pretty smart. Especially lately.
When I'm sad I read books,or do math. It's weird...

Did anything " cute" happen today?
Not at all.

Will you be in a relationship in the next month?
Doubting it so far.

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
Like everyone. I wish I had a creative middle name.

Who is the last person you said I Love You to?
Mom.

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No.

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe/baby?
Yes.

Have you ever gotten burnt by a cigarette?
No.

Are you taller then 5'5?
No,not even close.

What woke you up this morning?
Myself.

How many piercings do you have?
Ears,

Tattoos?
0. I don't want any.

Does anyone know your myspace password?
Me. And that's all.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to 24/ 7?
I guess.

Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Maybe.

Have you ever been kissed in a car?
Yes.

What were you doing at 9:17 pm last night?
I have no idea.

Have you ever slept on the floor with someone you liked?
Nah.

Do you still talk to the person you fell the hardest for?
No.

Who do you have texts from?
A bunch of people.

Are you crushing on someone?
Yes I am.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
No.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Yes I have.

Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes.

Have you ever been on a blind date?
No.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
I think.

By what age would you like to be married?
20-23.

Have you ever made a mistake?
Oh yes. More times than can be counted.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
A dance teacher if that counts lololol.

Have you ever been in love?
No.

If your sleeping and someone calls what do you say when you pick up?
Hello.

Do you listen to music everyday?
Of course.

Do you have anything on you that your parents wouldnt approve of?
No?

The last time you kissed someone, were your hands around their neck?
No.

Would you kiss the last person who texted you?
Noooo.

You're single, why is that?
Because,for the past 7 months,
I wasn't ready for a relationship.
God was my number one focus.
Now I am ready for a relationship.
But I'm just waiting to see what happens.

Something you really want right now?
Someone that can make me smile,and fix this.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
No.

Do you like to cuddle?
I think....

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yes,hoodies,shirts,and hats.

Are you easily amused?
Sometimes, not always.

When did you last talk to your number 2?
No number 2.

Do you like dark or light jeans better?
Depends.

Who's hoodie did you wear last?
I'm wearing mine right now.

Do you like hugs?
Yep, from certain people, I could use one right now.

Do you have a best friend or best friends?
None. Well,ShaLacey. But that's just not the same
as much as I love her.

Are you one of those people who constantly check the time?
Yes.

When you're angry with someone, do you take it out on everyone else?
Eh, I don't know, I hope not.

Have you ever had a good feeling about something or someone?
Yea, doesn't always turn out that way though.

Do you need a hug?
Yessssssssssssssssssssssss.

Are you caught in a bad romance?
Nah?

What were you doing at 2am last night?
Sitting here not sleeping.

What happened at 10:00 am today?
I was sleeping?

How many states have you lived in?
1.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
It's gray with a microphone on it and it's sweet.

What are you currently hearing?
Jack Johnson- Dreams be dreams.

Where were you last outside?
Today.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Nothing.

Are you afraid of the dark?
No.

Who did you last say I love you to?
Mom.

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yes. Of course they always called back.

Are you in a good mood?
Not really.

Has anything happened to you in the past month that made you really mad?
Yesssss.

Are your toenails painted pink?
No?

Who is the last person you physically hit?
Oh man,what was that kids name?
Uh,the kid that kept talking during church.
I beat him up for not listening to the sermon
bahahaha.

When you are grounded, what are you usually restricted from?
I don't get grounded.

Who are the text messages in your inbox from?
Dwayne,Harry,Shea,Pagoola,ShaLacey.

What did you do today?
Nothing at alllllll.

Have you ever been called a tease?
Of course.

How was your night last night?
Bad. Crappy.

If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you?
I sure would.

Anyone say they wanted to be with you forever?
Yes.

Does it get on your nerves when people stare ?
Nah,it makes me feel pretty lol.

Do you think anythings wrong with kissing while your single ?
I think that's very wrong.

Do you wanna punch someone in the face ?
I guess not.

Who is the first person you see in the morning on school days?
Homeschooled.

Is the last person you kissed more than 2 years older than you?
No. He's younger actually.

What is the last thing you drank?
Water.

Is there a guy that knows everything about you?
No.

Does it bother you when people respond to you with one word?
Yes.

Do you ever wish you were a kid again?
Oh you have no idea.

What's your favorite color out of these four: green, yellow, blue, purple?
Green.

Which would be more meaningful to you: I love you a lot, I love you so much?
I love you so much.

How many times have you dyed your hair?
A lot.

Whose house did you last go to besides your own?
I can't remember..

Who is the last person you talked to in MySpace IM?
I forget.

What time are you going to bed tonight?
Soon I hope.

When will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Never.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
This.

Think back to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them in a car?
No.

Have you ever seen a dead body?
Yes.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person.

What does your 6th text message say ?
"Still batman cause there's nothing else to do.
But for the record I keep looking at your picture
cause it's awesome"
That made me smile two days ago... and it's been locked..
now it rather saddens me.

Are you going to get hurt by a girl/guy anytime soon?
I don't know.

Who's the last person you texted?
Dwayne.

Do you think you will be married by the time you are 25?
I hope so.

What color are your eyes?
Blue/gray and they change colors..to like
green and such sometimes.

Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow?
Nah.

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
I feel like crap and I'm tired but can't sleep.

What would you do if your bf/gf texted other girls/boys?
I'm single. And I wouldn't mind.

Is there anything in your room that reminds you of the past memories?
Yes.

Were you single on your last birthday?
Yes.

Would you kiss anyone you've texted today?
No.

Was it a guy or a girl to text you first today?
Guy.

You kissed someone last night, didn't you?
No I sure haven't.

Have you ever been awake for 2 days straight ?
Right about now.

Can you commit to one person and one person only?
Yes,as long as the other person commits too.

Ever really cried your heart out over a girl/guy?
Yes.

Be honest- are you starting to gain feelings towards anyone?
Already had em.

What are you listening to right now?
Breakdown- Jack Johnson.

Have you ever taken a picture of yourself kissing someone?
Nooo that's dumb.

Do you want to be in a relationship with someone?
...

Whats the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
I don't know?

Who's all in your inbox right now?
Lalala.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
No.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Sure.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
*Sigh*.

How's your hair styled right now?
All blahh and haven't done anything with it.

You receive $500 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
Video games.

Who do you last talk on the phone with for over 15 minutes?
I'm not sure. It's been a while.

What will you be doing in an hour?
I pray I'm sleeping.

Are you happy about that?
I would be very happy about it.

Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl?
Very much sooooo.

This time last January were you single?
Yes.

Have you ever been under the influence of alcohol in Mexico?
No.

Would you stay in a relationship for over a year?
Yes.

Is there a specific reason you're not dating the last person you texted?
I don't like him that way.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yes.

Is anything bugging you right now?
Yessssss.

Would you care if you saw the person you like, kissing someone else?
No. I don't care?

Last person you rode in a car with?
Mom.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/ girlfriend smokes?
Yes, I don't want to date someone that smokes, that's disgusting.

Do you enjoy being single?
Not at the moment.

Plans for tomorrow?
Shopping.. might get my hair cut or something.
I feel like just getting it chopped short for
no reason. I don't think I could do it though.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
I don't know.

The last person you "talked" to tells you they never even liked you, you say:
=/.

Do you still pinky promise?
With little kids.

Does anyone hate you?
You know it.

Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
Not always, sometimes though, usually a fake smile.

Do you honestly miss someone?
Yes.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
Who knows when.

Who's bed were you last on?
Mine.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a A, S, J, N, or C?
A-Yes.
S- No.
J-Yes.
N- Yes.
C- No.
Wow,pick the terrible letters...thanks...

Who was the last girl you had a conversation with?
ShaLacey.

Is this year the best year of your life?
I'm going to make sure of it.

Do you own anything Vera Bradley?
Um, no?

How is your mood?
I feel like crap, it is just overall bad, =[.

Do you have a picture of you kissing someone recent?
Nooooooooooo. Sheesh.

Does your password have to do with a boy/girl?
Not exactly lololol.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
PJ pants.

Is there something that makes you angry?
Certainly.

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
I'll never grow up. But I'd love to work in church ministry
anyway.

What are you currently listening to?
Gravity rides everything - Modest mouse.

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
Yes.

Who was the last person you had a face to face conversation with?
Mom.

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Sitting here.

What's under your bed?
Floor.

Are you wearing short shorts?
No.

What are you drinking?
Nothing.

Who was the last person to kiss you on your cheek?
Nathan.

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours?
No.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
A lot. But not enough.

Have you ever cried cause you were so mad?
That's usually why I cry.

What is on your wrists right now?
Sleeves.

Did you sleep alone last night?
Yes.

Reason for the last tear shed?
I don't remember.

Are you sitting or standing?
Sitting.

Why are you in pain?
Because I'm sore?


Have you ever been called babe, baby or honey?
Yesss.

Are you wearing a sports shirt?
No.

Do you want someone to talk to you right now?
Yes.!!!!

-------------------------------


You have to promise not to lie.
Sure.

How was your day today overall?
Pretty dang crappy.

What are you currently listening to?
Stolen -Dashboard confessional.

Is your last text from a girl or boy?
A boy.

Would you rather be 10 years older or younger?
10 years younger.

Are you currently looking forward to something?
Yes.

What color are you eyes?
Blue/Gray color changing.

Whats your favorite thing to do when your in the car?
Sing, listen to music, and dance.

Who's the next person you'll see besides family?
People in the stores I reckon.

Ever broken the law?
Sure. I'll bet everyone has.

You have a bestfriend right?
No sir.

How many people do you fully trust with everything?
None.

Is it cute when the opposite sex kisses you on the forehead?
I don't know.

Are you doing this because your bored?
Yes.

Whats your favorite color?
John deere green.

Whos the last person that IMed you?
I don't know.

Whats your last text say in your inbox?
I don't feel like checking.

Have you ever got burnt by a cigarette?
No. I don't smoke or anything like that.

Whens the last time you updated your profile?
A couple days ago, I changed some things.

Where is your biological father right now?
Sleeping.

Have you consumed alcohol in the past 48 hours?
Nope, I don't drink.


is there anyone you wish you still had a chance with?
I have a chance. I just don't get what the problem is.

Do you hate it when people ask questions about the last person you kissed?
It's dumb. Who cares about that stuff.

Do you like someone who's name that starts with a R?
No sir.

Have you seen your best friend today?
Bleh.

How many piercings do you have?
Ears.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
If I did I didn't mean to,sorry.

Are you wearing any jewlery?
You spelled jewelry wrong. And
I'm just wearing my keyblade necklace.

If you woke up next to the last person you texted what'd your reaction be?
I'd flip out. Hah. That'd be scary.

What's on your mind?
:/

If you had to choose between a million dollars or be able to change a regret?
million dollars.

What are you feeling right now?
Nothing.

Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier. Just not tonight.

What was the best month of the year?
this year has just started. and last year was just horrible all around.

Have you ever kissed someone with a tattoo?
No.

Do you play any musical instruments?
Piano and acoustical guitar =]

Have you ever been called 'emo' 'scene' or 'goth'?
Emo and scene. blech.

Have you thought about an ex today?
Haha I've talked to at least two of them.

Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
Everywhere. Jesus wins!

Has death ever scared you?
I'm not afraid.

Do you believe in karma?
"Do unto others as you would have them
do to you".

Are you keeping a secret right now?
Not really?

Do people underestimate your intelligence?
Yes they do. I'm very smart thanks. I just only
show it when I'm alone. I don't brag about it
like some people.

Have you ever been completely alone with a boy in their bedroom?
Yes.

The last time you felt honestly broken?
Bleh.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
To fall asleep.

If your parents searched your room, would they be mad at their findings?
No.

What is your mom saved as on your phone?
Mum.

You ever fallen asleep on someone's shoulder?
Somewhat.

Do you hang out with people who are younger than you?
some.

Ever kissed someone 17 years or older?
Yes.

Math or English?
English.

How many months until your birthday?
Like...10 and some weeks.

Your last kiss, are you dating that person?
No.

Who was the last person to look at you like you were crazy?
i don't really know. that happens to me a lot.

Who was the last person you told to shut up?
I don't know.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes. There's always a reason to smile.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
I don't know... Jimmy Robbins.

Did you see a girl today that made you smile?
No.

Is there any chance you will kiss the person you have feelings for?
I don't know?

Two days from now this time, where will you be?
Church I reckon. And out... if he ever says anything? ugh.

Is it hard leaving people behind?
I don't leave anyone behind.
No one gets left behind mahahaha.

Do you pay with cash, credit/debit, or checks most often?
Cash.

What was the last thing you ate?
I don't know..chocolate.

What did you do today?
nothing.

Have you cried today?
No.

Are you tired?
a tad. maybe.

Has anyone told you they don't wanna ever lose you?
Yes.

Last person to comment you?
some random person.

When will your next kiss be?
No clue.

How often do you hold back what you want to say?
pretty often.


What has been the highlight of the week?
Sunday... most definitely. If only it could of stayed
so good.

What is on your mind right now?
Harry of course.

Do you like late night phone calls?
Yes I do. Haven't had any in ages though.

Is there anyone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
Oh for pete's sake.

Do you want someone to call you?
That'd be nice.

Do you need to get something off your chest?
No,but you do.

Do you make your bed?
I sure don't.

Would you put yesterday afternoon on repeat and live it forever?
Noooooooo never.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
I thought I had to check my phone..just in case.

What do you currently hear?
Flake- Jack Johnson.

What time did you go to sleep last night? Why?
Never.

Would it be weird if the last person you kissed called you?
It'd be very weird.

Do you regret your last kiss?
Nah.

Name something great that will happen in the next few months:
I don't know. I don't feel much like thinking.

Do you have any text messages that you don't want other people reading?
A few of my locked ones maybe.

Is there someone who you makes you smile when you see them?
Somewhat.

Is there a song that every time you hear it, you think of someone?
Yes.

So, will you be sleeping on the floor tonight?
Yes

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
Thought about it. But I wouldn't.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
No one I know is conscious.

How many people are you texting?
None now.

Do you have unlimited texting?
Sure do.

What was the last compliment you received?
"Your voice is amazing, I don't know why but I love
hearing you sing very much."

Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
I'm sure it was a friend like Taylor or something. So yeah.

Will you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend in the next six months?
I have no idea.

Do you have any sisters?
Two.

Where are you right now?
In front of my pc.

Are you angry with someone right now?
Slightly.

Who were you with yesterday?
Myself..

Who did you last take a picture with?
Me.

What would happen if you were suddenly in bed with the last person who you texted?
I'd scream.

If you were 12 and you could see yourself now, would you be disappointed?
I'd be proud,because I'm very cool. But 12 year old me would be disappointed
with the way some people treat me.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Texted.

Would you rather pierce your tongue or lip?
None.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I don't know.

What was the last thing someone else bought for you?
I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment