Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All of those memories,and all of those times...

I've seen this situation too many times before,
and I can't let this happen to me again.

I'm great,I just dig that song haha!
I want this really bad though.
So,tomorrow I've got church,
which I'm super duper excited for.
It's gonna be awesome!
I really wanted to go to homecoming,
but of course... blech.
Always,always bail on me,why?
I'll probably never get to go to a homecoming.
It'll be too late soon. But that's okay.
I guess if I don't go to one,it wasn't meant to be.
Maybe a prom? Who knows.

Sooo I wrote a song again today.
I wanted to write one,but couldn't
think of lyrics,then I just grabbed my guitar..
and started playing chords,and words
came out of my mouth. It was like,
a EUREKA!Moment... it turned out really
good... Well,somewhat anyway. It's not
perfect,but it's a start.

I will be a talented person someday.

=]

My heart won't stop.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment