Thursday, October 15, 2009

Can you say farkle?

So today,I came into my room to find my mom on my computer playing "farkle". Yes; that addicting dice game. This is common,cause I sometimes come in my room to find her on facebook.Well anyways,I headed to get a shower..than as I was getting dressed afterwards I heard laughter coming from my room.My mother yelled for me to come see what was so funny.I ran to my room,dripping water everywhere,and leaned over her shoulder to look at the computer.She was playing farkle against someone,and there's that little chat box.The guy asked her if she wanted to meet and fool around.He was married.I told her to ask him where his wife was.He replied "At work.So,how about it?".This made us laugh even harder.Then right before the game was over he asked for her email. Needless to say,we exited that farkle game rather quickly. As my mother and I sit there laughing,she looks over at me and says "He wants his dingy donged". Which made me laugh even harder.I swear,some people are such creepers.But it was rather humorous. And in the next farkle game she played,another married guy greets her with.. "Hey pretty girl." I have no idea what this weirdo farkle players see in my mother.


-Christina Conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment