Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christina Conduit is..

Trusting God with her love story.
So,I am single again.And that's it,I've decided something.

This may sound strange,but I've decided that I won't give my heart to another guy until God shows me it's my husband!
How do I expect to find someone without looking?
I believe,that if God wants me to be married,He will pick him out for me.
You disagree with me?You think God doesn't want us to waste his time asking for something like that?You think he wants us to pick and then blesses our choice?
Well all I know is,everytime I've tried to pick out a guy for my life,I realize that in the long run,I have horrible taste.If God had 10 men line up in front of me,and said "Christina,you pick" I'd fall flat on my face before Him and say "God you know me better then I know myself,YOU pick!"


God,I've just given you the pen to my love story.
I'm going to stay single till my birthday 12/23 no matter what.
And maybe for a whole year if possible.

So,there you have it folks!I've just given God my love life.I'm done with this shallow dating,I date guys for a week and then it's over.There's something wrong there.God knows what he's doing,so I'm gonna trust him.

-Christina Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment