Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello Change,nice to meet you.

Hello,I'm Christina.
And I think it's time to be real.I've been so ridiculous lately I must say.
I'm going to tell the truth,the whole truth,and nothing but the truth,from this moment on.I've just recently got some amazing friends.
Before,my only friends were people who bailed out on me all the time,
and weren't truly my friends.I've fixed things with people who I needed to fix things with,and I've got onto a straighter path.
I'm trying to read my bible everyday,and spend special time with God.
I'm in a relationship again,with Owen Ray Travis.
I'm not sure how long it will last, but I'm asking God if this is right.
Owen has never kissed a girl,imagine that!That's pretty darn decent,if you ask me.
I'm now a Mystic,and don't ask what it is cause I'd rather not explain it.
But my Mystic name is MysticWolf©.
I'm moving on from my mistakes.Goodbye.

-Christina Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment