Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ach what a Monday........

Oh Hai there...

I have just about had it.People make me so freaking angry.
Gah.It's like I can't do anything right.But it's not me,it's them.
Rofl.

But anyhoo,I'm great.Yep,I may have had it with people but I'm happy.All I need is my iPod,a good friend,and a long winding road.I'm fine,I swear.I have band practice and church tonight.I'm gonna see if Taylor wants to go.I don't feel too well.I think I've got something.At least I don't feel as bad as I did the other day.

"Oh crap,I thought that was my dad at the door ringing the doorbell to be funny.But it wasn't and I didn't fix my makeup or anything after I threw up all over.I'm sorry I look so horrible,just don't let it bother you" ..."you don't look horrible.And it's okay"


"what's wrong?"
"Oh nothing,I'm just thinking."
"About what?"
"I don't know if I should tell you,cause I don't wanna freak you out."
"Please tell me."
"Alright...I like you."
"I was kinda hoping for that,and?"
"and I love your personality."
"And?"
"and you're gorgeous."
"And?"
"And you're amazing."
"And?"
"And I can actually put up with you."
"And?"
"And I'm losing my tolerance.Haha Just kidding."
"Well I'm gonna keep saying and until you say what I wanna hear."
"And,I know this is a bit straightforward,but I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna date me?"
One word was all it took.
"Yes."






"Lets talk about something so they don't get suspiceous,what's you're favorite color?"
"Okay,and I'd have to say blue."
"Just like your eyes."
*smiles*


Eep.My heart.♥ Ka-BOOM!


-Christina Conduit

1 comment:

  1. hahahah wat happend there?? hmmm i wonder

    ReplyDelete