Sunday, March 1, 2009

What does America need?

America needs God!!


2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

So I think we need to take a small look at that verse^^^^


1.We must confess with Humility.
-If my people will.....humble themselves..I will heal their land.
Humble-having or showing awareness of one's defects,not proud,not self assertive.
We must ask for God's forgiveness and humble ourselves unto him.

2.We must pray with tenacity.
We need to pray frequently,persistently!
Pray=intercede for others.(2 Chron. 7:14)

3.We must seek God with intensity.
If my people will seek my face....I will heal their land.
We need to chase after God and seek after him with all that we have.

4.We must repent with sincerity.
Repent-metanoia
(To turn,change,flip,change your mind.)
We have to turn completely around,we need to turn from the wrong ways.
If my people will....turn from their wicked ways I will heal their land.


So,what will this do?We can change our lives,and the world if we do this!Amazing is it not?Something we turn into something so complicated,is so simple.We just need to trust God and follow his word.It's not always easy,and it won't get easier.But,it'll be worth it in the long run.Take that from a person who has learned a bit over the past year.


-ChristinaConduit♥

No comments:

Post a Comment