Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Maybe I won't do a long post today.
I'm exhausted again. No plans tomorrow.
I'm going to get a lot done though.

Today, woke up. Got ready.
Went to Canton, to Hartville,
to goodwill, and then back to Canton.
Then had KFC. And then swapped
people, and went to the park with a
friend. Talked a bit, walked on the trail.
Went to chipotle, and then headed to
church. Talked to people a lot. A lotttt.
Had some awesome praise and worship.
Had some CHURCH! Heck yes. Got
prayed for, got coffee, and then talked
a lot more to more people. Finally
made it home. I'm so tired.
I've still got stuff to do before bed
too. But thankfully I still have some
coffee left. Nomnomnom. ♥

I love you all, really.
If you need to talk,
ask me. I'd love to listen.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment