Thursday, March 10, 2011

So, though I should be cleaning...
I find myself here on blogger. This happens
way too often. But that's besides the
point.

I invited a guy to church yesterday.
Well, I mean I invited him to yesterdays
service, I invited him like a week ago.
But yeah. So I'm all texting him, waiting
for him to show up.. and he says "I can't.
I'm too nervous. I'm shy. What if this this
and this happens. I'm sorry."
And I'm just like..
Lawl. It's church, nothing bad will happen.
Good things will happen! My church folks don't
bite! So, I talked him into coming. Though
he got lost and was a little late.
I was just praying, praying that the sermon
would be what he needed to hear. You see,
he hasn't been to church in years.
And you know what? God came through for me.
It was a WONDERFUL sermon. Very chill, but
convicting. So, he's coming back next week.
Ow ow!
Finally making some progress. Usually people ignore
me or make excuses when I invite them to church.
Thanks God. ♥

So tomorrow night I've got small group bible study.
It'll be my first time at it with this crew, and we're
going to a coffee shop. Apparently your first time with
these folks, they pay for your coffee.♥
I'm down. Coffee is amazing. Free coffee is better.
And along with some Jesus talk, oh yes. Tomorrow's
gonna rock.

Saturdayyyyyyyyyyyyy;
I'll be hanging out with some awesome kids.
Not exactly sure what we're doing, but you know
how it is. So excited for that though. ♥♥♥♥

Um.. So yeah.
This is a really boring, irrelevant post
about my coming weekend.
Dx

-Ms. Conduit

p.s. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment